Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Naughty Wife Alice

Hi All:
    I'm a new member and thought I would share some photos of myself. My Husband Jake, photographs or videos all my posing and adventures and we now have quite a large collection. Let me know if there's anything special you want to see. Just added these mesh photos showing my ass and pussy as requested. Here's some more. I'll add more as time permits so come back when you can and check them out.
    Alice
    XO
    Please don't forget to checkout my little video in the couple's forum and my stories in the sex story forum and of course you can have it all on my website at: http:**********.net/ and FREE desktop walpaper can be found at: http://******************r.html
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) nwa08-15-09 378800x600.jpg‎   NaughtyWifeAlice155154.jpg‎  
    Naughty Wife Alice
    Canada's Ultimate Slut Wife

split.persona
    amateur video chat
    Damn Alice. Well don't hesitate to share more. After all, you know what they say......Sharing is caring!

I'm glad you like. I love to pose and perform for photos and video. I'll post more for sure or check out my profile for a link to see all of me.
    Alice
    xo

Very sexy. I would love to see more of you!
    Do you have any shots of your nice wet pussy in some sheer panties? If not, you could just pull them to the side. Thanks.

Hot

Alice you are one hot lady. Hope to see lots more of you very soon.

wow you have an amazing body and great tits! :iseeboobs:

Very nice of you to share and I just bet your fingers taste as sweet as pure honey

very hot and sexy, the special thing i want to see is more of you:humping:

Quote Originally Posted by naughtywifealice View Post
    Let me know if there's anything special you want to see.
    Would love to see a close-up of your mature pussy and tits. :iseeboobs:

Alice - I'm in Wonderland! Wow! You have no idea of the fantasies swirling around in my head right now! You are beautiful!

I'm glad you like. I love to pose and perform for photos and video. I'll post more for sure or check out my profile for a link to see all of me.
    Alice
    xo
    I'll be checking your profile as soon as I can leave my cock alone, you've got a great set of tits :iseeboobs: and I'd like to see more of your amazing body in sexy classy lingerie which you obviously possess. :drooling:

Hi Alice.hmmmm lemee see - I would like to see you doing a reverse cowgirl on me

Let me know if there's anything special you want to see.
    would love to see my wife & i having our wicked way with you, lovely boobs & post more. :drooling:
    Sex should ALWAYS be fun!

Added a few more photos today. Hope you like them.

Sounds like fun. I get your wife for a long time while you just watch. And then of course do what you like with me. smile
    Alice
    xo

Quote Originally Posted by MR Finglish View Post
    would love to see my wife & i having our wicked way with you, lovely boobs & post more. :drooling:
    I hope the new pics help fill your need.
    Alice
    xo

Quote Originally Posted by badmilton View Post
    Very sexy. I would love to see more of you!
    Do you have any shots of your nice wet pussy in some sheer panties? If not, you could just pull them to the side. Thanks.
    Posted some today but have lots more. Hope you like. Wesite has plenty too.
    Alice
    xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Brioz View Post
    I'll be checking your profile as soon as I can leave my cock alone, you've got a great set of tits :iseeboobs: and I'd like to see more of your amazing body in sexy classy lingerie which you obviously possess. :drooling:

thanks heaps Alice, the fishnet body stocking pics are awesome, particularly the one with you on your back, pussy ready for a good licking and fucking. :humping: Man I wish I lived near you, you sexy woman :drooling:

Damn! You are one fine woman. I love the photo of you on your back in corset, stockings and with vibrator. Not to mention, a smooth pussy. Don't even hesitate. Post more, sweetheart. You won me...
    Love is never having to say "Sorry, what was your name again ?"

Glad you like. And yes I'm always ready for a good licking and fucking. I guess that's why my husband calls me Naughty Slut Wife Alice.

xo

Quote Originally Posted by Brioz View Post
    thanks heaps Alice, the fishnet body stocking pics are awesome, particularly the one with you on your back, pussy ready for a good licking and fucking. :humping: Man I wish I lived near you, you sexy woman :drooling:

What a sexy, mature lady. If you're in Calgary, pm me, I'd love to be next.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast