Talking Any Photos Of Women With Tampon Strings Dangling Outside Their Pussy's

I've seen quite a few menstrual pics on the forum but does anyone have any pics of their tampon string dangling outside of their pussy? I know it's a bit weird but we all have our fetishes and it really turns me on. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I've found a few pics surfing the web (it's a dirty job but someones got to do it) but I thought it would be extra special if any of the regulars on this forum could oblige. Thanks for your time reading my waffle.
    Drat, drat, and double drat! Mutley, do something! Triple drat!

KEEP IT MOIST LADIES

I'M DICK DASTARDLY FROM TIAVA'S FORUM (R.I.P.)

Nothing wrong with fetishes Dick. I would love to see the same. I get totally turned on watching my GF insert a tampon.

I have never really seen this before,
    but I would be interested in seeing it at least once.

Ciao =]
    W Y N
    A beautiful woman who is dripping wet makes me rock hard, please share your sweet pussies! =P

Always a pleasure! Whether it be yours or mine!

Smile Better than nothing?

Not exactly what you wanted, but I found this one. It'll be a week or so before I could take any new ones. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) DSC00069.JPG‎  
    Some days are better than others.

"There are few who deny at what I do I am the best, for my talents are renowned far and wide..." -JS

Thumbs down Great Photo Lefty

Quote Originally Posted by lefty56 View Post
    Not exactly what you wanted, but I found this one. It'll be a week or so before I could take any new ones. Enjoy.
    Thanks very much for posting lefty, really excited about your pic. It's definitely the kind of thing I'm after but has anybody got photos where the lady is clamped shut with a tampon string hanging out? (like a camel toe but fleshy lips are just fine too) A standing up pose with just the pussy showing and tampon string hanging out would certainly make my day.

KEEP IT MOIST LADIES

I can do one out of my hole! Would that help? I only bleed if I play real hard.

before sex last night i let my bf take mine out with his teeth, he even growled a little bit and then just looked up at me with it hanging out of his mouth! Yeah it was hot!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    before sex last night i let my bf take mine out with his teeth, he even growled a little bit and then just looked up at me with it hanging out of his mouth! Yeah it was hot!
    Whoah! You sound like my kind of girl kittykat, but have you got the photographic evidence to put on my thread? Please do, by the way I trust the sex was good?

KEEP IT MOIST LADIES

Quote Originally Posted by ecd View Post
    here are a few of my gf
    Wow thanks ecd, your girlfriend's pussy looks lovely and the tampon string hanging out is really turning me on. Thanks for posting your pics and for reviving this thread. Who knows we may get some more brave ladies showing their string off.

KEEP IT MOIST LADIES