Hey WOMEN! Please help us out and make this thread HUGE!! PLEASE remember to rate the thread if you like it!

First time swinging

REMOVE AD'S
    My wife, Amy, and I are both in our late 20s and had considered the swinging scene for some time. We are both naturists and for some time we had thought of taking our liberated lifestyle that one step further. Despite what you hear, naturism is very sexual and we had often fantasized about swinging with other singles and couples that we met through our visits to clubs and beaches. We had also been reading some stories, which we found "accidentally" one evening when we were both drunk and feeling horny and adventurous. We had many good sessions for months afterwards, with the same routine: reading the stories and retiring to the bedroom to act out our fantasies. I confessed to Amy that I would love seeing her being used by another horny couple, with both the man and girl giving her a good licking and fucking. She became very excited and it was clear that her bi tendencies were getting the better of her. Amy said she was up for it but that I must be prepared to go all the way too if we were to go through with this. I was so excited that I was prepared to agree to anything. We finally plucked up the courage to ask this couple we met in a club one night, John and Kelly were a little older than us, experienced and willing to show us a good time. So off we headed to their house.

Kelly had a superb figure, beautiful pert breasts and a shaven pussy. John was fit, without being muscle-bound, and had a good-sized cock. We were both so excited and could not wait, trying to save our energy but also getting so turned on that we would end up fucking ourselves into frenzy with the anticipation of what was to come. As we arrived, Kelly disappeared upstairs and John ushered us in to the living room, dispelling any nerves that we had. It was clear that we were in for a good night - the room was warm and scented with soft lighting. Kelly came downstairs explaining that she had been making some preparations to the upstairs. We chatted over wine and nibbles and the conversation very quickly turned to sex. John explained that he and Kelly had been swinging for a few years and had many experiences with other couples and groups. I explained our fantasies and our lifestyle. John got up to get more wine and moved over to sit beside my wife on the sofa. As he re-filled her empty glass he said that we should relax and feel free to explore every fantasy and to indulge them in theirs. "What sort of things are you into John?" I asked. "We like full-on sex, oral, anal, we like to use toys and we can swing both ways Lee, if that suits you." he replied. I nodded, sensing Kelly and Amy watching with flushed excitement. "Shall we go upstairs? I'm ready for some action" announced Kelly taking Amy by the hand.

John and I followed. John already had his hand up Amy's dress before we got to the top of the stairs and Kelly was fondling her breasts. I didn't want to be left out and hurried after them. As we entered the bedroom, I was amazed at the sight of the king size bed and the array of toys, lube and graphic photos of John and Kelly having sex on the walls - this was a huge turn-on. Kelly came up close and said: "Are you ready for this Lee? Are you prepared to see your wife fucked by both of us? Are you prepared to be fucked by both of us?" I couldn't speak, I was so excited. We all started to remove our clothes - John was first to appear naked and sporting a good hard erection with pre-cum dripping from its circumcised end. Then Kelly quickly followed by me and then finally Amy. We wasted no time. John took Amy in his arms and gave her a deep tonguing kiss. Kelly ran her hands over my body and groaned her approval. We ended up on the bed, couple beside couple, Kelly on top of me and John on top of Amy. The fucking began and the bed undulated. The room was alive with moans, squeals and deep male groans. "Fuck me, I love your cock" groaned Amy. This set me off into an orgasm and I shot my load deep into Kelly's cunt. She lifted herself off and held her cunt lips apart so that Amy could see my cream inside her cunt. Amy began to have a very vocal orgasm as John pumped his sperm into her with a final loud grunt. Kelly moved over Amy's face and invited her to suck the juices that I had deposited there from her juicy pussy. Amy needed no second invitation and was soon deep into Kelly's thighs with her mouth clamped over her labia and tonguing out the white cream. Kelly had a massive orgasm until she nearly lost her balance. John steadied her, took some of my cream from her cunt and pushed it up her arse. He then slowly pushed his cock up her arse and slowly fucked her.

Amy and I were getting our breath back when Kelly announced that she would now like to fuck my wife. She moved to the chest and took out a strap-on dildo which she began to fasten around her hips. "Oh yes! This is too much I cried and began wanking." John moved next to me and took my cock in his hand and took up the wanking strokes. My breathing began to become very laboured and my heart was beating against my chest. "Are you O.K. with this Lee?" John asked. I nodded and replied "Oh yes!" I was getting to explore my bi-curious tendencies and it just seemed so natural. I just felt sex is sex and why cut off 50% of the population. "Tonight, anything goes!" smiled Kelly as she began to push the greased dildo up into Amy's cunt. The two girls were going at it with gusto, getting more and more vocal. I wanted more than a wank and told John to please fuck me. He leapt up, took a handful of lube and began pushing it up my arsehole with his fingers. Finally he pushed his slim, long prick up me and began fucking me for the first time in my life. My prostate hummed to the stimulation and Kelly reached over to wank my cock as I lay on the bed being fucked like a woman by her horny husband. After we had all come, Kelly finally also fucked me up the arse with the strap-on dildo as Amy sucked John's prick free of his sperm and my arse juices. What a Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very hot story ,i wish that i was in your place ,hope you continue with another part

very hot and a thing my gf and i speak of now and then. not yet ready to take the plunge but its def on the bucket list down the road.
    To Each His Own

Re: First time swinging

Great story what amazing fun great that you both broke your taboos and enjoyed it. hope to read many more.

great story.
    check out my pics on the mens pic board. new pics 12/03/14.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

claxkisaenese
    amateur video chat

nude4u23
    amateur video chat

Hot story!

Wow we loved it thanks for posting... please do continue when there is more to tell... Deb

claxkisaenese
    amateur video chat

REMOVE AD'S
    Good story mate

3333333333333 666666666666666666