Joegyc
    amateur video chat

pissing with an erection...

Why is it so hard to do this? Ladies, ever watch a guy try to pee with a morning wood? Not easy, and doesn't always start at a strait angle too.

Let me know what you think...

I think - and I'm not an expert here to be clear - that with all the bloodflow to the area and the engorged tissues, it's hard for any fluids to pass through, even cum. That's why ejaculation is so forceful and, ultimately, so pleasurable. Just my $.02
    The irony of being a man - Sex gets easier when it gets harder!

Joegyc
    amateur video chat
    Makes sense...

Theory sais that there is a little "valve" that blocks the urinal duct to avoid that sperm and urine mix - because sperm would be damaged in that case
    Let's make thongs wetter

Joegyc
    amateur video chat
    Sounds right. Seems when I have to piss after having sex, it's hard to get the flood gates open. Again with that awkward nowbow legged stance so I don't piss on the walls...

I'll sometime will testin the shower, whether its only difficult or absolutely impossible
    Let's make thongs wetter

Joegyc
    amateur video chat
    Im guessing both at the same time is impossible. From what I remember, having to piss while having sex, I never have to worry about anything coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joegyc View Post
    Sounds right. Seems when I have to piss after having sex, it's hard to get the flood gates open. Again with that awkward nowbow legged stance so I don't piss on the walls...
    Hahaha. It can take a while waiting for things to 'calm down' before being able to pee.

Joegyc
    amateur video chat
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_e View Post
    Hahaha. It can take a while waiting for things to 'calm down' before being able to pee.
    Ha! Ever try the bow legged squat? Yup, you do that while leaning forward while pushing down with your thumb. Your still erect so becareful, dont piss on the back of the toilet seat...

Kidding... But for real, it works...

I just sit on the toilet and lean forward so my erection is below the rim and wait. It'll flow eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by zahaap View Post
    Theory sais that there is a little "valve" that blocks the urinal duct to avoid that sperm and urine mix - because sperm would be damaged in that case
    i agree with this

foxbat23
    amateur video chat
    I can pee with a boner, it's just not as easy.