Electronic Pulse Massager

Has anyone used one for sexual stimulation? I just bought one on Woot. It's a Prospera brand. It's supposed to be something like a TENS unit but I suspect it isn't near as strong. It has been a fantasy of mine to attach something like this to a woman's pussy lips and see how much pleasure she gets from it. The price of this one was very low so if you have experience with something else that you'd highly recommend it wouldn't be a major loss to pitch the one I bought.

Thanks.
    Lazer
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

boobaus
    amateur video chat
    I have used a device similar to a TENS which felt marvellous upon my boobs.........it was to assist milk flow.........and got me so dash horny as well......which as U may know increases Oxytocin.......the hormone when we "O"...........
    I think if u buy the units specifically for sexual pleasure, U cannot go wrong..............it IS a wonderful sensation to feel the tingles.........to be honest I have not applied it to my pussy...........U have my thinking cap on now hun.....
    Maybe I should experiment in the name of Research???...........heehee........
    I say "go for it"........try it...............see if its your cuppa tea.................oxoxoxo
    PS I have also trialled the light version of the Violet Wand..........it did not make me extra horny.....it was merely the thought of using it..............I do not personally like the strong hefty jolts of a larger "hit"...............but its a matter of choice for each person as to what their body responds to............................good luck !! oxoxo

I'm glad to hear I have you thinking about some new uses. :-) It hasn't arrived yet but should any day now. Once it does I'll give it a try here and there on me to see what I feel. Based on my results I may try it on my lady. I'll let you know how it goes. Please do the same, I'd like to hear your experience if you still have access to one and try it on your pussy. My lady's boobs are connected directly to her pussy so I may start there and see just how wet she gets with just applying it to her boobs. Did you put it directly on your nipples or some other part of one of the most heavenly places on earth?

boobaus
    amateur video chat
    The unit I had was a circle which deliberately goes around the boobs..............haha it is "advertised" to 'increase breast size' which I sure do not need as I am 40" already...........but...........the clips of the "circle" can undo..........which means I can trial it on my pussy....................and I shall blame YOU if i get addicted !!.........heehee.........
    There is a pic of the device in the Couples Request Thread where my many lactation pics are...........I shall post which page it is in a tic hun...........there are SOOOO many pages now !!
    UR right tho..........start at your lady's lovely breasts...............and trust me...........all other "parts" WILL respond..........Mmmm ....I wish u well babes.................oxoxoxo

boobaus
    amateur video chat
    ..............hun.........it is Page 22 of the Lactating Breast Thread in Couples Request............4th post from the top........
    U will see the little "tens style" unit I have used................and I just might dig it out later.......and...............................Mmmm mm oxox

I checked out the pic. Nice nipple, btw. I love breast milk. Rather than reading the 51 pages of posts in that thread can you give me a summary of what you did to produce milk and how much you get? Once started can you keep it going by drinking as much as you can produce? I sure would like to suck on those lovely nipples of yours and quench my thirst for breast milk. Though I would likely keep coming back for more. Would love to see a picture of the "circle" on or around your pussy. Have any idea where I might find one like you have? I see you're in Australia so maybe someplace online.

boobaus
    amateur video chat
    I will explain all about Inducing Lactation..................very soon.............
    As for the unit I have........I will PM u as Rules state we cannot give out web sites...........oxoxxo

boobaus
    amateur video chat
    A very brief summary......as promised
    ALL breasts can lactate..........even if u have never had children (such as me)
    U must massage/pump/suckle/express every 2-3 hours.........stick to a good diet, plenty of water, avoid herbs/foods that can inhibit lactation.......and utilise ones that promote lactation
    What I have accomplished is termed "Induced Lactation".......but other ladies who have lactated before can "Relactate"......all breasts hold "memories".......and once U have lactated, if you &/or your partner "tend" your breasts, as above, the milk will return in no time.........BUT be warned......sometimes the first "leak" from relactated breasts can be a "funny" colour...it is normal..........and not to be scared of
    I induced back in Dec 2008............never ever been pregnant.....and my milk came in within 6-7 weeks........and since then, it has increased to a relatively full supply........and I NEVER want "dry" breasts again.........I love this feeling too much...............oxoxxo