Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

My wife with other men

I just LOVE wathcing my wife make lopve with other men. Notice I wrote "make love" and not "fuck". I feel such pride as I watch her kissing her lover deeply, opening her legs, guiding him in. Most of all I enoy the incredibly intense moment when her lover begins ejaculating inside her. She is such an incredibly erotic woman! Of course, I also love to join in!
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) P3160011f.jpg‎   P3160010f.jpg‎   P1000684f.jpg‎   P1000682f.jpg‎   P1010472aJPGf.jpg‎  

Re: My wife with other men

Its wonderful sharing for sure!
    I love eating well fucked pussy........Mmmmmmmmmm

See our good times here.......Dirty Escapades

nice, she isn't just a fuck, but a lover. I bet she comes home and is a super lover for you
    No one is on their death bed wishing they had spent more time at their work.......Enjoy your life...

I'm there wathcing and joining in 90% of the time - the other 10% percent she comes home and we have PASSIONATE sex

The deep and intimate kissing is almost the most exciting part for me

Quote Originally Posted by mrsexy300 View Post
    I just LOVE wathcing my wife make lopve with other men. Notice I wrote "make love" and not "fuck". I feel such pride as I watch her kissing her lover deeply, opening her legs, guiding him in. Most of all I enoy the incredibly intense moment when her lover begins ejaculating inside her. She is such an incredibly erotic woman! Of course, I also love to join in!
    yes i agree sometimes the term making love should be used---great pics and yes your wife does look like she very erocitc and sexy---got me looking twice

Great antree mrsexy... wonderful pics.. You're a very lucky man.

Hope you like it here and share much more

==================================
    Kinky stories!
    "In the Backroom"
    "Lunch Hour"
    "Reading Lips"
    ==================================

very nice! I love to see more of the sharing pics
    Always looking for another beautiful woman. This board is filled with sexy special people, let's have some fun together.

Great pics - thank you for sharing with us.

Mmmmmmm sure would like to be one of those "other me ".
    Is there a waiting list?
    LiveSTRONG!

She seems to enjoy really this erotic experience

She looks hot

very nice start here too. Thank you for sharing with us.

Good news and bad news. First the good: a lover is visiting this evening! Our kids are out of the house so Mommy and Daddy can be naughty (especially Mommy). The bad news: "that time of the month" arrived this morning:(
    Well, this means that I will still get the huge pleasure of watching my wife have intense foreplay with her lover - lots of deep kissing, sighs of pleasure as he runs his hands over her body and him giving her breasts lots of oral attention. But the best will be when she shows her love of giving oral sex, as she slowly, playfully, worshipfully sucks her lovers cock until he spurts his entire load of hot semen in her mouth. I will watch her swallow her lover's sperm! Then I will kiss her myself for a while, enjoying the naughtiness of tasting another man's cum in her mouth until she does the same to me, slowly sucking my cock until I explode in her mouth. Hope to get some pics!

happyfeet92
    amateur video chat

Looks like fun to be had for all

very sexy lady--
    PSST! I have an album up now -- http://www.kellyschat.com/album.php?albumid=7052

"tis a fair thought to lie between a maid's legs" Wm Shakespeare

"Even now, now, very now, an old black ram is tupping your white ewe." Othello

Sexy relationship, wonderful fun for everyone. I love pics of woman giving great head, can't wait to see some of you two!

What kind of men does she like? Or do you pick them out for her?
    Take a chance...try something new. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; Titanic was built by professionals.

Will there be cheerleaders there? Yes.
    Will they be wearing their uniforms? That's what makes them cheerleaders.

NOTE TO SELF:
    Masturbate,
    THEN
    chop jalapeno's

Definitely Smokin' Hot..
    http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...9&d=1364498890
    Seeing Her Nipples get so erect and Her legs spread open to invite His searching fingers has to be incredibly Hot..Making Love is so much hotter..

Sorry guys, I could not take any pics last night. But it was glorious! He made great love to my wife - they spent at least an hour on foreplay with lots of intimate kissing - the kind where she takes his face in her hands and pulls him in for a minute long tongue kiss! She did seom great cocksucking but he wanted to make love. She told him the situation and he just said "put down a towel and let's do it!" It was fantastic. He made love to her and she was in heaven - moaning and sighing. She called me over and asked me to kiss her while he was sliding in and out of her and I could tell she was close to an orgasm. I started deep kissing her and I could feel her orgasm approaching and then she came on his cock whie I kissed her. Not to long after that he ejaculated deep inside my wife while she grabbed his ass cheeks ot pull him in further. Then it was my trun and they continued deep kissing while I thrust in my wife. She had another orgasm on my cock while kissing her lover! THen I added my semen to his and we all had a rest!
    THe pics you see here are not of last night but from a different session with the same lover - the shots go chronologically up until the exquisite moment when he penetrated my wife and they were both in heaven!
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) P1010803.jpg‎   P1010805f.jpg‎   P1010807f.jpg‎   P1010810a.fJPG.jpg‎   P1010811fa.jpg‎  

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast