My stepsister Courtney loves cock

Although my stepmom Carolyn thinks she can do no wrong my 16 year old stepsister is the biggest slut at my high school. Courtney has been passed around by the football team more times than a practice football.

And when she is at home she insists in wearing tight panties and no bra. Although I know she has been with every guy around town seeing her half naked still gives me an instant woody.

Just last week my dad and my stepmom went out of town and told us we needed to take care of the house and my dad threatened me with bodily harm if I even thought about having a kegger party at our house. They only told us they were leaving two days in advance so neither one of us had any real plans.

As I came down from upstairs that Friday night Courtney had already brought home some pizza and she asked me to eat with her at the table. As usual she had on a sexy pair of black panties and I got a good view of her sweet ass as she got us some paper plates.

"Are you staring at my ass?", she asked me.

"Yep, you must want me to see it or your ass cheeks wouldn't be hanging out", I replied.

She had a very devilish smile on her face and as she sat across from me and we talked she suddenly put her bare foot in my lap and started rubbing my cock which was of course fully erect since I had been staring at her ass all night.

"Mom asked me the other day if you were a virgin", Courtney blurted out as I tried not to choke on my pizza.

"Why would she ask you that?", I asked.

"Because you never seem to have a girlfriend. You are so crazy about playing baseball that you never seem to go out on a date", she told me.

"I'm not even going to argue with you", I told her as I took my pizza into the living room to watch TV.

A few minutes later Courtney came in and sat right in front of me on the floor as I was sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings", she told me. "I saw you had a huge hardon when you were staring at my ass. Could I see it?"

"You're just flirting with me. You have no freakin' intention of having anything to do with me and for all I know you are just going to tell your mom I tried to come on to you while they were out of town. No thanks," I told her.

"C'mon. You don't really hate me like you act like you do," she told me while rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"I don't hate you. I just don't want you to feel sorry for me," I told her.

"Just last week I saw you masturbating on your bed because you left your door cracked. I was amazed how big your cock was and once I heard my mom and your dad were going out of town I really thought we could fool around together," she told me. As I stood up she pulled my shorts down to my ankles and my throbbing hard cock bounce right in front of her face.

She slowly kissed the purple mushroom head while massaging my balls and I let out a moan.

"See? He likes the way I'm playing with him", she told me as she slowly started stroking my cock just inches from her mouth.

"It's okay if you stare at my ass. I was really just trying to see if I could get you hard and apparently it worked, Courtney told me as she then ran her quicksilver tongue under the sensitive underside of my hard cock.

"Son of a bitch", I muttered as she then wrapped her warm sexy lips around my shaft for the first time and began bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

"That feels incredible", I moaned trying like fuck not to come too quick. Courtney's cock sucking abilities were far greater than any other quick uninspired blowjob I had ever had before and I was enjoying every minute of it.

To my surprise she then took my cock out of her mouth and playfully slapped her face with just the head.

"I love the way the veins stick out on your cock and I can feel them pulsing in my mouth. Are you going to come already?", she asked with a sly grin.

"I'm trying hard not to come but holy shit your mouth is incredible", I told her as she laughed out loud.

"It's okay if you come I just don't want to swallow it okay?", she asked.

"That's okay. No big deal", I answered.

Courtney then took off her t-shirt and I smiled as her perky nipples were begging to be sucked.

"Will you tell me when you are about to come so I can let you shoot on my titties?," she asked.

"Absolutely", I replied.

She then took my cock in her mouth again and continued to stroke the shaft with her hand.

My cute stepsister looked so awesome when she looked up at me while her mouth was full of my cock and I suddenly could care less if she was a slut or if she had been with every fucking football player on the team.

For this one minute in time she wanted MY cock and she wanted MY hot jism on her tits.

She knew I was getting close to exploding and she took my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth until her nose was in my pubes while she was swallowing my cock.

"I'm going to blow!", I told her and she wasted no time taking my cock out of her wonderful mouth while stroking me hard and fast and aiming my cock right at her perky nipples.

I was totally surprised when the first two strands of my hot sticky load shot all the way up to her chin and as she leaned back the next three strands landed on her forehead and then her sexy lips.

I knew she had me super excited but I never dreamed I would come so much until once her face was dripping with my load she then took the last few shots on her sexy tits. She slowly continued to stroke my cock but she couldn't open her eyes because I had glazed them shut.

I reached down and slowly dipped my sticky load on my fingers out of her eyes and she slowly opened her mouth as if she wanted to taste my salty load. As I put my finger in her mouth she moaned and came as she had been feverishly been fingering her pussy while sucking on my cock. I replaced her two fingers with mine and kept finger fucking her hard and fast until she moaned even louder and came again this time with my two fingers getting her off.......................................
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) BrianCumChest.jpg‎   SweetAss198.jpg‎  

Re: My stepsister Courtney loves cock

Enjoyed the story and would love to hear (and see) more.
    Well done,
    Averageguy
    -----------------------------------------
    I walk with those that tread the fine line between greatness and mediocrity.
    I am....... an averageguy.
    -----------------------------------------

wow, very hot.
    check out my pics on the mens pic board. new pics 07/21/14.

Damn, that's a big load!
    Take a chance...try something new. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; Titanic was built by professionals.

Will there be cheerleaders there? Yes.
    Will they be wearing their uniforms? That's what makes them cheerleaders.

NOTE TO SELF:
    Masturbate,
    THEN
    chop jalapeno's

Great story...definitely want to hear and see more!

Rock Hard story!!!
    Come view My Pictures - Putting it Out There

My Picture Thread

I'm slowly pumping my shaft as I read this...Hot.

enjoyed the story very much, thanks for the erection too
    No one is on their death bed wishing they had spent more time at their work.......Enjoy your life...

Quote Originally Posted by BigStrike3 View Post
    Although my stepmom Carolyn thinks she can do no wrong my 16 year old stepsister is the biggest slut at my high school. Courtney has been passed around by the football team more times than a practice football.

And when she is at home she insists in wearing tight panties and no bra. Although I know she has been with every guy around town seeing her half naked still gives me an instant woody.

Just last week my dad and my stepmom went out of town and told us we needed to take care of the house and my dad threatened me with bodily harm if I even thought about having a kegger party at our house. They only told us they were leaving two days in advance so neither one of us had any real plans.

As I came down from upstairs that Friday night Courtney had already brought home some pizza and she asked me to eat with her at the table. As usual she had on a sexy pair of black panties and I got a good view of her sweet ass as she got us some paper plates.

"Are you staring at my ass?", she asked me.

"Yep, you must want me to see it or your ass cheeks wouldn't be hanging out", I replied.

She had a very devilish smile on her face and as she sat across from me and we talked she suddenly put her bare foot in my lap and started rubbing my cock which was of course fully erect since I had been staring at her ass all night.

"Mom asked me the other day if you were a virgin", Courtney blurted out as I tried not to choke on my pizza.

"Why would she ask you that?", I asked.

"Because you never seem to have a girlfriend. You are so crazy about playing baseball that you never seem to go out on a date", she told me.

"I'm not even going to argue with you", I told her as I took my pizza into the living room to watch TV.

A few minutes later Courtney came in and sat right in front of me on the floor as I was sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings", she told me. "I saw you had a huge hardon when you were staring at my ass. Could I see it?"

"You're just flirting with me. You have no freakin' intention of having anything to do with me and for all I know you are just going to tell your mom I tried to come on to you while they were out of town. No thanks," I told her.

"C'mon. You don't really hate me like you act like you do," she told me while rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"I don't hate you. I just don't want you to feel sorry for me," I told her.

"Just last week I saw you masturbating on your bed because you left your door cracked. I was amazed how big your cock was and once I heard my mom and your dad were going out of town I really thought we could fool around together," she told me. As I stood up she pulled my shorts down to my ankles and my throbbing hard cock bounce right in front of her face.

She slowly kissed the purple mushroom head while massaging my balls and I let out a moan.

"See? He likes the way I'm playing with him", she told me as she slowly started stroking my cock just inches from her mouth.

"It's okay if you stare at my ass. I was really just trying to see if I could get you hard and apparently it worked, Courtney told me as she then ran her quicksilver tongue under the sensitive underside of my hard cock.

"Son of a bitch", I muttered as she then wrapped her warm sexy lips around my shaft for the first time and began bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

"That feels incredible", I moaned trying like fuck not to come too quick. Courtney's cock sucking abilities were far greater than any other quick uninspired blowjob I had ever had before and I was enjoying every minute of it.

To my surprise she then took my cock out of her mouth and playfully slapped her face with just the head.

"I love the way the veins stick out on your cock and I can feel them pulsing in my mouth. Are you going to come already?", she asked with a sly grin.

"I'm trying hard not to come but holy shit your mouth is incredible", I told her as she laughed out loud.

"It's okay if you come I just don't want to swallow it okay?", she asked.

"That's okay. No big deal", I answered.

Courtney then took off her t-shirt and I smiled as her perky nipples were begging to be sucked.

"Will you tell me when you are about to come so I can let you shoot on my titties?," she asked.

"Absolutely", I replied.

She then took my cock in her mouth again and continued to stroke the shaft with her hand.

My cute stepsister looked so awesome when she looked up at me while her mouth was full of my cock and I suddenly could care less if she was a slut or if she had been with every fucking football player on the team.

For this one minute in time she wanted MY cock and she wanted MY hot jism on her tits.

She knew I was getting close to exploding and she took my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth until her nose was in my pubes while she was swallowing my cock.

"I'm going to blow!", I told her and she wasted no time taking my cock out of her wonderful mouth while stroking me hard and fast and aiming my cock right at her perky nipples.

I was totally surprised when the first two strands of my hot sticky load shot all the way up to her chin and as she leaned back the next three strands landed on her forehead and then her sexy lips.

I knew she had me super excited but I never dreamed I would come so much until once her face was dripping with my load she then took the last few shots on her sexy tits. She slowly continued to stroke my cock but she couldn't open her eyes because I had glazed them shut.

I reached down and slowly dipped my sticky load on my fingers out of her eyes and she slowly opened her mouth as if she wanted to taste my salty load. As I put my finger in her mouth she moaned and came as she had been feverishly been fingering her pussy while sucking on my cock. I replaced her two fingers with mine and kept finger fucking her hard and fast until she moaned even louder and came again this time with my two fingers getting her off.......................................
    sooo hot!