User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

first post, beautiful wife

REMOVE AD'S
    What do you all think? What would you like to see more of?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: first post, beautiful wife

Welcome to KC. She is a very saexy looking lady....hopeing to see lots more of that sexy body.
    Sexiest looking pig I've ever seen I'd have put it in your ass

Beautiful woman, love her large tits - great to oil up and slide my cock between. She has a very inviting ass that is calling out to be filled.

Please show us plenty more.

Thanks! Here are a few more...

Lovely cheeky smile, a smile that says "yes, I'm going to make you cum". Wish I was there to make her smile more.

She gives incredible head and loves to please. She's a bit shy about sex but is also somewhat submissive. On our first date, when she was 20, she said she didn't suck cock, but I told her, basically, "You do now!" and pressed my cock against her lips until she opened them. She's loved it ever since.

There's such an innocence to her smile, that would have to be abused. I love the thought of pushing my cock between her lips until she opens up for me.

Lovely outstanding she is stunning

Had a request for full frontal...

Wow, she is stunning. You're a really luck man. My cock is so hard looking at her, she's really inviting and I'd love to get on top and slide my cock into her.

That's what she's for! I always think "inviting" is the right word to describe a beautiful woman's body.

I hope you share some more pics of her. Some close up's would be great. Someone as stunning as she is should be shared for us all to see and fantasise over.

We have lots of pics, and I love sharing her. So if you say exactly what you want to see, I'll try to post it. I don't have much in the way of pussy closeups, though.

I love bums so some bum shots would be fantastic. Natural and spread wide would probably finish me off.

Here are some of our best ass shots. Have a lot of action shots, too, but maybe they should go on the couple thread? Does the site care?

Quote Originally Posted by lookinaround88 View Post
    Here are some of our best ass shots. Have a lot of action shots, too, but maybe they should go on the couple thread? Does the site care?
    wow shes a lil hottie, love to see her in action......be sure to let us know where you put those pics and hopefully vids....wink wink

What do you all think? What would you like to see more of?
    Welcome on board.........love your breasts and you do have a very nice ass.......looking forward to seeing more of you....
    'To seek the sacred river Alph......To walk the caves of ice.....To break my fast on honeydew....And drink the milk of paradise....'

Brilliant shot of her leaning on the table, waiting for a cock to enter. Wish her tits were out of the bra to see them hanging. Her ass needs my tongue to get her really wet, ready for you to fuck her hard.

Best to post to the correct thread to avoid them being removed.

lovely, lovely ass.......
    'To seek the sacred river Alph......To walk the caves of ice.....To break my fast on honeydew....And drink the milk of paradise....'

REMOVE AD'S
    Such a Sexy Lady!!!!

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.