6/11/2018 UPDATE

First of all, a HUGE thank you to everyone who went premium! It makes me feel great that so many people care so much about our community here.
Iím happy to say that we have had enough members upgrade to premium to keep Kelly's Chat going, but we still need your support!

If you havenít upgraded to premium because you didnít want to invest in a site without knowing if it would be around in a month or two, please consider doing so now.
I would love to see Kelly's Chat stay strong and grow into an even more fun and lively site, and we can only do that with your support.

Please, if you can help keep our online home running, let me know or sign up as a Premium Member Here

Any questions, concerns or comments, you can contact me directly or post them on our new thread here.

Mr. L

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Re: Cold teeny wrinkly cocks

REMOVE AD'S
    Before seeing Eve...and after seeing her naked...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by olderguy7 View Post
    Before seeing Eve...and after seeing her naked...
    I like them both before I love to take a sotf cock in my mouth and make it grow!! Then when its nice and hard like this....stuff it inside my pulsating pussy!! My kegels quiver!! Eve

my cold teeny cock here..hope u like

Quote Originally Posted by smalldick0069 View Post
    my cold teeny cock here..hope u like
    Oh my!!!! That lil thing looks so cold and neglected!! Let Ms Snakey warm it UP!! I have a wonderful warm wet mouth that can work wonders!! Eve

I have a mature, cold, wrinkled, little cock for this thread
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

Quote Originally Posted by bangher69 View Post
    I have a mature, cold, wrinkled, little cock for this thread
    I would love to warm that back up...I have a warm wet mouth and a nice tight warm and wet pussy! your choice!! I know it does get nice and hard!! Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    I would love to warm that back up...I have a warm wet mouth and a nice tight warm and wet pussy! your choice!! I know it does get nice and hard!! Eve
    I think we should try both, frequenty, and you can experiment to see which makes it bigger and harder
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

I think we should try both, frequenty, and you can experiment to see which makes it bigger and harder
    I am not taking time out to measure your cock mister!!! LOL

I am not taking time out to measure your cock mister!!! LOL
    well here is a clue of what happens
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

well here is a clue of what happens
    You cum quarters??? LOL

You cum quarters??? LOL
    That's change
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

20180607_074433.jpg

Cold and teeny ...before

Hot and not so teeny after staring at, and perving on your pics Eve!!

A bit tired and lonely

Quote Originally Posted by doesthetric View Post
    20180607_074433.jpg

Cold and teeny ...before

Hot and not so teeny after staring at, and perving on your pics Eve!!
    I like that I have that effect on your cock!! Thx for the pics!! Eve

Quote Originally Posted by skehdublu View Post
    A bit tired and lonely
    Lets introduce him to my pussy! She likes to play...your cock looks almost like Snakey's!! I know how good he feels and I am sure you would too! Eve

REMOVE AD'S
    BUMP!! come on guys!!

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.