User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: feather touch technique

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknjenny View Post
    Most of us have been masturbating since puberty.
    Whether it's manic or slow & deliberate, we just wanna cum.

In real life you don't really bring it up, it's kinda taboo.
    But here we celebrate blowing out a load. Share the joy, eh?

Apparently not everyone is thrilled with watching ejaculation.
    But the pulsating spasms ejecting the goo provide lotsa pleasure.
    And we can watch and play along, and come together.

My Lord you remind me of my Snakey! He always has his hands in his crotch! MEN!!

Had to cum

and rescue my thread before it slipped into oblivion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Another splendid example of masturbatory excellence! We mustn't let this thread die.

Had to cum

and rescue my thread before it slipped into oblivion.
    Love the way you teased his cock...I do the same to Snakey...he doesn't cum that hard anymore tho! Takes him longer tho and that is always a good thing! Eve

Nice hard cock

Landscape, dammit. Just because your dick fits better in portrait, ya gotta shoot in landscape, even if the head gets cut off.

Doesn't matter, still looks very good!

If you're inclined, you can watch me be so damn self-indulgent, playing with my dick.

Used to think anyone could show off their masturbatory prowess in about 80 seconds.

Any longer and it's just repetitious, like just make it cum already. You can do it.

This one has a quiet, damn that really feels nice, understated fervor to it.

Can you tell I really get off watching very closely, as I'm playing with my cock?

You can watch me again if you want, study how my excitement reaches a crescendo.

If you're inclined, you can watch me be so damn self-indulgent, playing with my dick.

Used to think anyone could show off their masturbatory prowess in about 80 seconds.

Any longer and it's just repetitious, like just make it cum already. You can do it.

This one has a quiet, damn that really feels nice, understated fervor to it.

Can you tell I really get off watching very closely, as I'm playing with my cock?

You can watch me again if you want, study how my excitement reaches a crescendo.
    Maybe you think it is understated but the event is actually quite a bravo performance. The filming is superb and I think this may become my favorite of all.

So I was reading about this club in NYC, where men check in, and you take off everything but your shoes, and you get to masturbate with an audience. Or you get to watch other guys masturbate, and apparently others can assist you while you masturbate. There's rules about no sucking, no penetration, so it's just jacking off.

There is the moment, when your cock is so hard, and responsive, and really, you kinda desire an audience. I've called it the "Hey Jenny, watch this!" moment. But she's seen me cum, and well, it's just me cumming, and she's seen it before. Old hat.

Cribbed this off Urban Dictionary:

"Gooning" may be most simply defined as that state usually achieved after a prolonged edging session, when a man becomes completely hypnotized by the feeling radiating his penis. Since a gooning state can only be achieved after edging, the man's dick will have become mightily aroused at this point and every caress the male genitals are subjected to will trigger potent elation. As the man keeps edging and thus keeps experiencing intense pleasure, he enters a state of trance where his mind intimately merges with his cock : the gooning state, where he and his dick become one.

To be even more accurate, when the gooning state is achieved, the man's body becomes for all intents and purposes an appendage to his erection. When this state is achieved, the male becomes freed of all social codes of conduct, and his arousal, alone, dictates his reactions. As a result, a gooned out man will become very expressive and demonstrative : he may become very vocal, while his body and face might take on undignified expressions and poses, all in response to the intensely exquisite caresses his penis is exposed to. Hence the term "goon", since at this point the man effectively looks like a silly, foolish, or eccentric person.

Gooning is not a narcissistic manifestation. Narcissism is extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents. Rather, gooning is closer to a meditation experience, where the mind and the body align, focused on a single thought (or feeling, in this case).

Thanks for all the research information. Makes for good reading and thinking. I would like to find such a club.

Apparently you can't always blow out a load of creamy white goo.

It's such a cheap thrill, playing with my dick. Addicting, too.

Even though the jizz is a little watery, it still looks like fun!

Come on and perv along, and watch me coax out some cum.

REMOVE AD'S
    Another of your superlative vids and I did perv along. How could I not?. The jizz looked plenty inviting to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.