Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Thread: Bad bad Snakey

Bad bad Snakey

REMOVE AD'S
    That damn Snakey has upset me again! Comes in late at night smelling of cheap beer and cheaper perfume! This is the way I respond! Do you think I overdo it? Any other ladies have the same problem? how do you deal with him?? Eve
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up Re: Bad bad Snakey

I love the little dance Snakey does with each stroke honey............hehehehee........better than Gene Kelly I reckon !.........xxxxx

Re: Bad bad Snakey

Quote Originally Posted by boobaus View Post
    I love the little dance Snakey does with each stroke honey............hehehehee........better than Gene Kelly I reckon !.........xxxxx
    Women!! Just never happy unless your making a man suffer! Grrrrrr Snakey
    A friend will come bail you out of jail..a TRUE friend will sit in the cell with you and say "damn that was fun!"

Feel free to check out my threads
    OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked
    New---More Sucking and Fucking

Quote Originally Posted by surfandsand View Post
    Poor Snakey...
    Sometimes Eve scares me! She get far too much enjoyment making me suffer! Look at the results!! Snakey
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A friend will come bail you out of jail..a TRUE friend will sit in the cell with you and say "damn that was fun!"

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

Exclamation Re: Bad bad Snakey

Quote Originally Posted by Nakeysnakey View Post
    Women!! Just never happy unless your making a man suffer! Grrrrrr Snakey
    Babes ! The way u jumped and swayed.....I picture u in a bumless tuxedo......how stunning would that be?......... heheehehehee xxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by boobaus View Post
    Babes ! The way u jumped and swayed.....I picture u in a bumless tuxedo......how stunning would that be?......... heheehehehee xxxxxx
    This is stunning? It hurts! Damn Eve!

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

OMG! Just when I thought Eve was through punishing me...she bought a new "toy" That's not a toy its a destroyer! My ass is grass! Snakey

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    That damn Snakey has upset me again! Comes in late at night smelling of cheap beer and cheaper perfume! This is the way I respond! Do you think I overdo it? Any other ladies have the same problem? how do you deal with him?? Eve
    How do you deal with him? Looks like you definitely have the right idea! I'd say maybe lay into that spanking just a bit more.

OMG! Just when I thought Eve was through punishing me...she bought a new "toy" That's not a toy its a destroyer! My ass is grass! Snakey
    Sounds to me like you're enjoying the idea way too much to be thinking of it as punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Northcountryguy View Post
    Sounds to me like you're enjoying the idea way too much to be thinking of it as punishment.
    Does this look like I am about to have any "fun"? Eve send me to this dominatrix in Denver for "remedial training" trus me she is not a nice lady! Hate my nipples pinched! and my cock is very exposed!

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

Does this look like I am about to have any "fun"? Eve send me to this dominatrix in Denver for "remedial training" trus me she is not a nice lady! Hate my nipples pinched! and my cock is very exposed!
    Just wait buster! I know she is just getting started!! I pay her dearly to "whip" you into shape!! hahahaha Eve

Just wait buster! I know she is just getting started!! I pay her dearly to "whip" you into shape!! hahahaha Eve
    I know and when I get home you continue..I hate this! My balls tied to a rope and over a pulley to a bag of pennies that weighs 9 lbs!! My balls will be ending up hanging to my knees!! Snakey

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

I know and when I get home you continue..I hate this! My balls tied to a rope and over a pulley to a bag of pennies that weighs 9 lbs!! My balls will be ending up hanging to my knees!! Snakey
    Poor Snakey! NOT! Yoi deserve everything you receive! Eve

Poor Snakey! NOT! Yoi deserve everything you receive! Eve
    Really? I deserve this?? My balls will be hanging to my ankles!!

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

Really? I deserve this?? My balls will be hanging to my ankles!!
    Sometimes I just have to make Snakey smile! His cock is always so hard after i torture it awhile Eve

REMOVE AD'S
    Sometimes I just have to make Snakey smile! His cock is always so hard after i torture it awhile Eve
    Seems like you just know how to make me hard! OMG Whats next? I have a feeling there will be some pain involved??

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

3333333333333 666666666666666666