Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Thread: My collection

My collection

REMOVE AD'S
    Well, it's been a long, long time since I had a real one in me but I keep these for those times when I want to feel something deep in my ass.

The small one is good for inserting and going out and about (though I wish the base was a little more streamlined). I love walking around a store or going through the checkout and thinking "These people have no idea I have this inserted in my ass right now" while I interact with them.

The realistic one is nice. I like putting it in and then having my wife lay down on the bed with her legs spread. I like to get on all fours and lean down and lick her pussy with my ass up in the air, pretending that I am getting it in the ass while licking her. It is a huge fantasy of mine to be tasting her pussy while a guy fucks me deep and hard. I'd like to talk her into trying it but I don't know how receptive she would be.

The big one is great for just feeling stuffed. The wife is out of town for the night at her parents so that one will going in me shortly while I stroke myself to some videos of MMF bi threesomes and some of guys having anal sex.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: My collection

Quote Originally Posted by trypticsoy View Post
    Well, it's been a long, long time since I had a real one in me but I keep these for those times when I want to feel something deep in my ass.

The small one is good for inserting and going out and about (though I wish the base was a little more streamlined). I love walking around a store or going through the checkout and thinking "These people have no idea I have this inserted in my ass right now" while I interact with them.

The realistic one is nice. I like putting it in and then having my wife lay down on the bed with her legs spread. I like to get on all fours and lean down and lick her pussy with my ass up in the air, pretending that I am getting it in the ass while licking her. It is a huge fantasy of mine to be tasting her pussy while a guy fucks me deep and hard. I'd like to talk her into trying it but I don't know how receptive she would be.

The big one is great for just feeling stuffed. The wife is out of town for the night at her parents so that one will going in me shortly while I stroke myself to some videos of MMF bi threesomes and some of guys having anal sex.
    I'd certainly love to take the place of those toys....

Love that collection, id like to try them also.

Have you ever gotten oral while your wife used one on you

Yep. I've had them in during pretty much everything.

REMOVE AD'S
    Nice toys. I love having my ass stuffed.

3333333333333 666666666666666666