User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: A guy walks into a bar......

REMOVE AD'S
    A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

A crate of 2 by 4’s walks into a bar. Bartender says, “Hey, you’re a crate of lumber!” The crate says, “Yeah, wanna make something of it?”
    'To seek the sacred river Alph......To walk the caves of ice.....To break my fast on honeydew....And drink the milk of paradise....'

A guy sees a beautiful woman at the other end of the bar. He walks up to her and says, "Where have you been all my life?"

"Well," she says, "for the first half of it, I wasn’t even born."

A piano walks into a bar after hours. Bartender says, “Hey, who gave you the keys?”
    'To seek the sacred river Alph......To walk the caves of ice.....To break my fast on honeydew....And drink the milk of paradise....'

A pile of trash walks into a bar. Bartender says, “Hey, didn’t I throw you out yesterday?”

A clay pot walks into a bar and says “Give me a whiskey, and make it a double.” Bartender says, “Had a rough day?” The clay pot says, “Yeah, I just got fired.”

A guy walks into a bar and asks for a beer. He chugs it, looks into his pocket and asks for another beer. He chugs that beer, looks into his pocket and asks for another.

The man does this a few more times until the bartender asks, "How come you ask for a beer, chug it, then look in your pocket?"

The man says, "Because there is a picture of my wife in my pocket and I'm gonna keep drinking till she looks good enough for me to go home."

A golf club walks into a bar. Bartender says “What’ll you have?” The golf club says, “Just water for me. I’m the designated driver.”

A bottle of wine walks into a bar. Bartender says, “Sorry, we only serve beer here.”

A man walks into a bar holding a piece of asphalt.

The man says "a beer please, and one for the road!"

A guy walk into a bar with a giraffe, and orders a whiskey for them both, after a few rounds , the giraffe collapses ,and the guy goes to walk out without his long necked buddy
    "hey" shouts the barman, "you can't leave that lyin there"
    The guy turns about and says, "it's not a Lion, It's a giraffe"

A bus full of Nuns crushes a cow and falls of a cliff and they all die.

They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Agustin. He says to them “Sisters, welcome to great Heaven. In a moment I will let you all though the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a single question. Please form a single line.” And nuns do so.

St. Agustin turns to the first woman in the line and asks her “Sister, have you ever touched a p.nis?”

Sister Debora responds: “Well… there was this one time… that I kinda sorta…touched one with the tip of my pinky finger…”

St. Agustin says “Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted.” And she did so.

St. Agustin now turns to the second nun and says “Sister, have you ever touched a p.nis?”

Barbara replies: “Well…. There was this one time… that I held one for a moment…”

“Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted” and she does so.

Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. It seems that one nun is trying to cut in front of another! St. Agustin sees this and asks the Nun “Sister Susanne, why you in hurry? There is no rush!”

Sister Susanne responds “Well if I’m going to have to gargle this stuff, I’d rather do it before Sister Barbara sticks her ass in it!”

A store that sells new husbands has opened in Cardiff, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

A man walked into a bar one evening, evoking a gasp from all who were there.The man’s head was extremely undersized in relation to his body. He seemed to not be bothered by it at all.

He spent great sums of money in the bar treating all the guests to several rounds. The bartender struck up a conversation with the disfigured man and at last the subject came around to the mans deformity. He relayed this story:

One day, I was out hunting and came upon the strangest sight I had ever beheld. There was this extremely beautiful winged woman pinned under the fallen branch of a tree. I immediately removed the large branch freeing her. She told me she was a fairy and that for saving her she would grant me three wishes. I wished for all the money I could ever want and a large house.

I was having trouble coming up with the third wish when I looked her up and down and said my third wish was to have hours of passionate sex with her. She said that it was not possible. Trying to compromise, I asked if my third wish could be to just simply grope around on her body for a while. She said that too was impossible. She further stated that I could not touch her but that she could touch me.

The idea immediately sprang into my mind but my choice of words was my undoing, “How about a little head?!”

So a guy walks into a bar after a round of golf and sits down at a table opposite a flashily dressed blonde who says to him" I'm a hooker" and he says "well, if you turn your hands on the shaft a little bit to the left... you'll tend more towards a slice

The past, present, and future walk into a bar.

It was tense.

A horse walks into a
    Barman says Why The Long Face?

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My New Sex Buddy My first real story
    My Blog

REMOVE AD'S
    A man walks into a bar and the older bartender asked, “What’ll you have?”

The man replied, “Soda, Pop.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.