Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 581 of 581 FirstFirst ... 81481531571572573574575576577578579580581
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 11620

Thread: Tinybubbles

Re: Tinybubbles

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinybubbles View Post
    Ray i hope they never find a cure and I intend to squelch any efforts or progress made in the direction of such a tragic end.
    I'll be the first member of your lobby group then Tiny.
    However, we will need to fully understand the disease we are protecting, therefore a thorough examination will be required!

Ok...so I got goofy in chat and did some things. I made GIFs out of them, very quickly. When I have more time I may make better ones but I thought these would be funny. I hope they work?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tinybubbles; Today at 06:01 AM.

Ok...so I got goofy in chat and did some things. I made GIFs out of them, very quickly. When I have more time I may make better ones but I thought these would be funny. I hope they work?

Seems you have to actually open them for them to work.

5F1630DE-270E-4DBF-9B28-890402538158.gif

1A34E2AA-77D6-47DA-ABCE-AACB73E1F845.gif
    OMG That is one happy space hopper
    Let me know if it ever gets tired.....you can use me
    Feel free to PM or email......

Seems you have to actually open them for them to work.

5F1630DE-270E-4DBF-9B28-890402538158.gif

1A34E2AA-77D6-47DA-ABCE-AACB73E1F845.gif
    I do love seeing you and your boobies in action. From any direction you are making my eyes and dick excited
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here [url]https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Tinybubbles
    Drop I am far from perfect, and I certainly donít act like a lady!!!
    Your pretty darn close to perfect in my book Tiny
    And ....as for being a lady ..... everyones halo slips now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Tinybubbles
    Iím getting no work done today. I might as well go home.

Donít forget you have to click on them
    Im clicking.......Im clicking .....well actually I'm doing more than clicking

Hahahahaha as if!

Didnít your mother ever tell you what causes blindness?!?!
    I have the bifocals, so I'm halfway there !!
    I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother !!

See now the first image that popped into my mind upon reading that was my head swiveling around 180 degrees to look behind me.
    hmmmm I see. That s the way I would rather it be as it is a sexy hot sight seeing a woman look back at a guy while he is taking her.
    But you did say head out of your ass or head lying ob the floor next to me. Now if you can do that and keep your head on your shoulders, then I am so ready to see.
    Drop by to view my album and give me your thoughts..

You call it goofy I call it sexy. Seeing your laugh and the way you ride that bounce ball. Ever thought of being a bull rider, as I would love to be your bull.
    That smile on that bouncing ball would be the smile that I wold have on my face.

[]
    WOW!! Loved both pics. Loved the way you tugged at your nipples, if only I could hear you moan.
    But this one. The image of you thrusting your hips up against me as I kneel between your legs. Also the fantasy of you thrusting your hips up against my awaiting mouth and tongue as you erupt and cum.

You sound surprised, dude.....
    Oh now surprised more in ore, mouth watering jaw dropping ore

[IMG]http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1245818&stc=1&d=152465 6205[/IM
    That smile on the space hopper is “tiny”’compared to the big creepy grin i would have lol

The smile on my face would be about that big if you were bouncing up and down on my shaft like that!

My co-workers are wondering why I’m laughing !

I have to show them all!!!!!!!

These are amazing !

What a talent you are!!!!
    Cum and play

So is it a "Hippity-Hop," "Hoppity-Hop," or "Hoppity-Horse?" Regardless, this Knight is very hoppy!

I just can’t even....

Was Van Halen's Jump playing in the background? It's the first thing that came to mind seeing that gif.

REMOVE AD'S
    YESSSSSSSSSSsssssss!!! You make it sound like I won a prize!! What'd I win, hun? Huh? What'd I win??? Not to worry, it sounds like you enjoyed the read, and that's enough for me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did thinking about it. Now, turn over Tiny, I switch to some lotion and start with a face and neck massage...before moving down...

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum