Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 583 of 583 FirstFirst ... 83483533573574575576577578579580581582583
Results 11,641 to 11,656 of 11656

Thread: Tinybubbles

Re: Tinybubbles

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinybubbles View Post
    No worries Skoosh....give me your hand and I will guide you where you need to go
    I'll just follow the moistness!!!............oh wait, that would lead me to the space hopper haha,, brilliant btw, you truly are so much fun !!')
    I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother !!

Oh just wait til I post the pics of me falling off. I doubt that will be animated
    Bumps and bruises, a hazard of your trade. The perk is: there is no end to the line of admirers who would love to 'nurse' you well again............and yes, I'm one of them...

Ok...so I got goofy in chat and did some things. I made GIFs out of them, very quickly. When I have more time I may make better ones but I thought these would be funny. I hope they work?

Omg. Funny and adorable. What a perfect combo.
    Id have a goofy smile on my face like that ball if you were riding me like that.
    LiveSTRONG!

Iím torn here. Itís no fun to break your own toys. You break other peopleís tpys. But I do like the idea of ownership.

What to do, what to do ......
    Cum on over and we will find out. Sit on my lap and we will talk about what pops up
    LiveSTRONG!

I just canít even....

Mmmmmm magic flying TB.
    LiveSTRONG!

I am not sure I find a head turning 180 degrees, front to back, sexy but whatever floats your boat
    Reading back I never said it would be sexy, but did say that I am ready to see it as it would be an interesting accomplishment.
    Drop by to view my album and give me your thoughts..

Love it that you are just chilling on the floor. So sexy!

Ohhhh another snake!! This place is snake infested!! Good thing Iím not scared
    It seems they are very attracted to you. You cause a reaction among the snakes, they rise up to be seen.

Ok...so I got goofy in chat and did some things. I made GIFs out of them, very quickly. When I have more time I may make better ones but I thought these would be funny. I hope they work?

Nice Tiny. But while this is fun to watch, you clearly got the wrong bouncing ball. You'll need one of these:
    61k4j0Zy04L._SL1500_.jpg

The detail is in the handle design

What a beauty you are..... and that smile on your face is priceless!

Then BB, I want nothing more than to make you smile
    And I want nothing more than to fulfill your needs so come on over and put a big smile on my face!

The odd thing is I know that ball didn't have a smiley face on it until you sat your naked pussy on it
    Remember we can't fuck with out u

"if a a female shall be in KC chat, then there shall be men. But if she shall leave, so shall they." - Exodus 16:4

One dick is for amateurs, real women are pros

REMOVE AD'S
    Never a dull moment in Tiny-land!
    Take a chance...try something new. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; Titanic was built by professionals.

Will there be cheerleaders there? Yes.
    Will they be wearing their uniforms? That's what makes them cheerleaders.

NOTE TO SELF:
    Masturbate,
    THEN
    chop jalapeno's

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum