Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Thread: Tinybubbles

Re: Tinybubbles

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by lilflop View Post
    I have a job for you!!!!!!!
    Iíll take it! What are the benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinybubbles View Post
    Oh I know what you want, Lance. And youíre welcome to try, if you can catch me and hold me down. You know Iíll put up quite a fight.
    Mmm this just put a very nice thought in my head about wrestling with you.

Iíve missed you too homer always happy to see your name and your lovely comments
    Thank you, dear! You're the best! <3. Have a great day!

Theyíre not hidden very well, are they? Like the poor dog who ďhidesĒ her bones on top of the bean bag
    Certainly not one thing bad about your ass. What is bad ass is your fun loving and strong attitude.

Sounds like my kind of ride! I hope it goes on forever and I couldnít be happier to share it with you
    Oh yes tiny it goes on and on and on and on and on and i do so enjoy having a travel buddy

Um, one thatís free of fuss?
    So what is it not free of?
    Not needed.

Oh good. I imagine you know how to use it...
    Yes I do but you can come test me just to make sure!

I have all the time in the world. Can we start now?
    Tiny, your effect on my joy stick is immediate, yes, we can start now..........for as long as you like...

Well I wasnít planning on taking any today but I donít want to disappoint one of my 7230 favorite members....so I took a minute to snap these.
    Remember the badass socks from the 100 page dance party?

http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...1&d=1523216031

Can you feel my hands on your hips Tiny, just like I'm imagining them? Grinding your hips into mine, you just made me moan...

Well I wasnít planning on taking any today but I donít want to disappoint one of my 7230 favorite members....so I took a minute to snap these.

http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...2&d=1523216031

Mmmmmm, the curve of your breasts showing just under your tee.....I can't help but help remove the tee...

http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...3&d=1523216031

You look like you could use a long, slow massage Tiny......but first, I need to finish undressing your sexy ass....then heat some oil...

Oh I know what you want, Lance. And youíre welcome to try, if you can catch me and hold me down. You know Iíll put up quite a fight.
    That sounds like a challenge I am UP for! Just so you remember my Iowa wrestling background. Hehehe
    LiveSTRONG!

Originally Posted by Tinybubbles
    That could be a good thing or a bad thing.... I would not have checked the weather for you this morning. One of the worst storms Iíve heard!! How awful to get struck by lightning right on cam!!!
    Checking YOU out ..is always a good thing
    Bad storms don't sound good though, and getting struck by lightening especially ....that would make your poof stand on end
    Hopefully the weather today is better
    Feel free to PM or email......

Hope your doing well! We have snow and ice like crazy! April showers are now April snow showers :(
    Cum and play

Hahahaha Iíll take it!! Iíll be a wee bit anything if youíre saying it
    Oh really?, Now where do I start...........anything you say?
    I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother !!

I could nibble my way though that in 15 seconds....then enjoy a noce long delicious meal!!
    A friend will come bail you out of jail..a TRUE friend will sit in the cell with you and say "damn that was fun!"

Feel free to check out my threads
    OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked
    New---More Sucking and Fucking

Good morning, gorgeous! I hope today is a wonderful day for you! I am very fortunate to know you! My days have been so much better and brighter because of you and I think you are so sweet and so special!

Take care, my dear friend! <3 <3 <3

Hi sweetheart! I hope you are doing well. I miss you!! Need to get you back to the top of the page, too!

REMOVE AD'S
    Tried to play with light a little more. Some of the pics were an epic fail and had to be ďdigitally enhancedĒ

EFDB1D5D-C7B9-4F7E-8470-7FD24C1F01A3.jpeg 78B4E9ED-DB9B-4BE3-8192-C8F4C9379C80.jpeg

Some turned out ok.

A3D868BD-2D85-47A7-B19F-EE7F279705DC.jpeg 6904EB39-913A-4E55-87A8-CDE8286F83E0.jpeg

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum