Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Thread: Tinybubbles

Re: Tinybubbles

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinybubbles View Post
    Well if the government is involved then it must be serious and I don’t dare grow a hair over my bare. So there. Try to compare....I dare. But whatever you do, don’t share, despite how others may stare and glare.
    I would not think it fair if someone tried to compare your bare down there to their bare down there. Don't despair yours is there as bare as you dare. there was a flare when you chose to repair a half bare to full. We could all stare and say a prayer that you care to pare your hair down to nothing there. I am aware I asked for that and you came through.
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here [url]https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

Hello my darling Tiny. I hope your day has gone well for you! Talk to you soon! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Texman2016 View Post
    Completely see thru is the point when wrapped around your sexy ass!
    Oh well if thats the case then Im all set, I have tons of see through things!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Tb, you always share such great sexy pictures! You fuckin rock! http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...7&d=1512340275
    And you, wizard, always have such awesome comments. You are the epitome of why fuckin is such a fuckin awesome word. Many thanks and fuckin rock on!

Quote Originally Posted by billyraw View Post
    Yes to all that. The poof causes inexplicable feelings in the groin area leaving your foes helpless against you. Your car isn't actually invisible; it's like everyone else so it just doesn't get noticed.
    As your sidekick I will always be behind you; almost exclusively behind. Actually the word "side" kick may become indefensible at that point.
    One thing though, NO CAPES!
    Wow clearly you have thought this through. Brilliant thought about the uninvisible incisible car. What if as my cape I wore a prostitute around my neck?

Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite16 View Post
    I woke up to those whispers in the middle of the night. it was HARD, to go back to sleep!
    Oh then that wasnt me because Id be telling you how hard it is for you to stay awake and put that hard where hard things go.

Quote Originally Posted by buttlooker View Post
    so fab! so fab.
    always a pleasure seeing you in chat. I learned something today about 140 degrees

Quote Originally Posted by rallick View Post
    Normally I'd agree, but I'll make an exception in your case.
    I need extra ass?

Quote Originally Posted by lancewannabe View Post
    Thats the best way. Do I need to strap you down?
    No but Id love for you to

I need extra ass?
    No, I need your ass!

Quote Originally Posted by willy42 View Post
    It truly amazes me how we continually think so much alike! Cuz I would very much like to see that as well!!
    Hmmmmm whod like to see it more?????

Hmmmmm who’d like to see it more?????
    Trick question, you already know the answer to that question :-)
    I'm not a yes sir, I'm not a follower

Do you really have to ask!!! MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I don't speak for the rest but I think they all do.
    Drop by to view my album and give me your thoughts..

Hmmmmm whod like to see it more?????
    Me me me me me me me!
    LiveSTRONG!

Seems like everybody wants to see me stuck inside you!! Isn't that nice of them.....haha

Oh well if that’s the case then I’m all set, I have tons of see through things!!
    I want to see thru them all!

And you, wizard, always have such awesome comments. You are the epitome of why fuckin is such a fuckin awesome word. Many thanks and fuckin rock on!
    Tb, you are indeed one of the queen bee's of the board that keep it awesome!
    343 NEVER FORGET

11 - 2 Pittsburgh Steelers, 6 time super bowl champs!

Wow clearly you have thought this through. Brilliant thought about the uninvisible incisible car. What if as my cape I wore a prostitute around my neck?
    Couple followups...
    1. Male or female prostitute? Its not a macho thing I just want know if I should wear eye protection with my outfit to make sure in my position behind you I don't get thwacked by a dong.
    2. Wouldn't that get expensive? I guess as long as we are not a non-profit dynamic duo we can take a cut of the bank robberies we foil it won't be a problem. And expense should be deductible.
    Wait just a capital GeeDee minute ... is the prostitute wearing a cape? For crying out loud TB you really are exploiting loopholes!!
    Take a chance...try something new. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; Titanic was built by professionals.

Will there be cheerleaders there? Yes.
    Will they be wearing their uniforms? That's what makes them cheerleaders.

NOTE TO SELF:
    Masturbate,
    THEN
    chop jalapeno's

Just stopping to say hi and see how you're doing. Have a great night.

REMOVE AD'S
    Always looking sexy!

3333333333333 666666666666666666