Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm all yours

Re: I'm all yours

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by soprano View Post
    You can join us wenchy....pm and I can both stand over you and mastubate into your mouth, then we can cum kiss you....swapping our creamy load all around.....then as I'm licking out your delicious cunt, pm can fuck my arse....
    Oooo, that's really hot......

Quote Originally Posted by wenchy_slut View Post
    Ooooo, Soprano, I'd like to watch that....
    I wouldn't mind joining in on that action boys!

Quote Originally Posted by bingbangball View Post
    I wouldn't mind joining in on that action boys!
    Bing, let wenchy lay back, legs spread, finger fucking herself while she watches us suck each other's cock...taking each other's cum into our mouth.....then swapping with her....

Oh damn, im gone for a couple days an all hell breaks loose. Bing jerks off to my content an a hot babe like wenchy joins our playgroup. Wenchy, strap one on an stick it in my ass pls. Bing & soprano can dangle their cocks in front of my mouth so i can give em the best blowjobs ever while i enjoy a smokin hot babe fuck me hard. I love KC!

Thats so fucking hot and sexy soprano that has me rock hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bingbangball View Post
    Thats so fucking hot and sexy soprano that has me rock hard!!!
    Bing, you lay down....I'll sit on your cock, feel it slide up my arse....wenchy can straddle your face and let you lick her delicious cunt while PM stands next to her and let's her and me suck his cock.....and he can cum on our face.....

Quote Originally Posted by pm1001 View Post
    I want in on this action. Id love to walk in the room an see you two goin at it, walk over an get on my knees. Id pull whoevers cock was buried in ass out, put it right in my mouth an give a wet, sloppy quick blowjob then push it back in the ass. Then id start sucking the other cock while hes getting fucked. Ill be your third an whenever your ready you can put me wherever you want. Really hot action guys, im lovin it.
    pm1001, you naughty boy. I think I want to get to know you better. And that goes you other two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TxCody View Post
    Ok guys I'm horny as hell and I want to know what yall would do to me. What ever you want.
    From the pics I'd have to say that's some fine well broken-in ass you have. Looks great and I'd love to spend some time playing with it to see how much it could take. I bet it's very accommodating and could handle quite a bit. Beyond that, I like the scene you and soprano came up with, not to mention all the additions from wenchy, pm1001 and everyone else. You are all quite the hot crowd.

REMOVE AD'S
    Wow!!! Haven't been on in awhile but I just looked and I'm so hard from reading I'm licking my precum. Gonna put my legs over my head and finish off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

3333333333333 666666666666666666