Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: video games!

Re: video games!

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorPrime View Post
    It has been 20+ years since i played Monkey Island, The whole reason the Amiga was never turned off between my brother and I.
    So if i miss or forget a few quote you will have to forgive me
    Back in the day when the game was released, I used to know all of them. Together with some classmates that also had the game, we always 'greeted' with an original Monkey Island insult. Teachers didn't get it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by purkleturkle View Post
    I'm tending to play slightly older games at the moment, just re-completed the Timesplitters series on PS2. I've got my old megadrive set up in my room but I need to fix a couple of the buttons sticking on the controllers before I can really enjoy it.
    I can remember when the Megadrive was first released. Some classmates had them but apart from Sonic, I never found a game that pushed me to get one. Not like "The last of us" for Playstation 3 did . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford2000 View Post
    Back in the day when the game was released, I used to know all of them. Together with some classmates that also had the game, we always 'greeted' with an original Monkey Island insult. Teachers didn't get it . . .
    I totally forgot about so much from that game until your post. It was that long ago. A couple of weeks later IGN runs an article on the top 100 moments in video games. Coming in at #55 is indeed insult sword fighting.

Ah, life's little coincidences.

Anyhow, what is everyone playing now? I'm kinda in-between games but have The Fractured But Whole on pre-order (w/the bonus Stick of Truth which I never played because it came out right at the current gen switch) as well as Assassin's Creed Origins because for some reason I have a weakness for those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford2000 View Post
    I can remember when the Megadrive was first released. Some classmates had them but apart from Sonic, I never found a game that pushed me to get one. Not like "The last of us" for Playstation 3 did . . .
    It was the first console I got, I remember it came with a 6 in 1 cartridge including Revenge of Shinobi, Sonic, Streets of Rage, Columns, Monaco GP and Sega Soccer. I spent so much time with my brother trying to beat Streets of Rage.

REMOVE AD'S
    Have pre ordered one of those mini SNESs

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My New Sex Buddy My first real story
    My Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

3333333333333 666666666666666666