6/11/2018 UPDATE

First of all, a HUGE thank you to everyone who went premium! It makes me feel great that so many people care so much about our community here.
Iím happy to say that we have had enough members upgrade to premium to keep Kelly's Chat going, but we still need your support!

If you havenít upgraded to premium because you didnít want to invest in a site without knowing if it would be around in a month or two, please consider doing so now.
I would love to see Kelly's Chat stay strong and grow into an even more fun and lively site, and we can only do that with your support.

Please, if you can help keep our online home running, let me know or sign up as a Premium Member Here

Any questions, concerns or comments, you can contact me directly or post them on our new thread here.

Mr. L

User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Ty

Re: Sexy Ty

REMOVE AD'S
    very suckable

Quote Originally Posted by boobaus View Post
    Leaving kisses here......plus viewing sexy YOU baby............. Mmmmm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aww thank you babes Mmmmm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amateur video chat
    supporting this awesome nude amateur girls community

Status
    Authenticity of plumpreena30 has been verified!
    If you are using the Underground, its between Earls Court & Baker Street .
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ty4501 View Post
    No worries, I wouldn't poke your eye out!
    Oh yes ..............Poke my eyes

smoking is bad

New Hot Yummy pics have arrived!

Would any women like to help me out?
    Attached Images Attached Images

.................look no further baby............................"assistance" has arrived.......cum this way.......... I shall help u out any way u choose........... Mmmmmm xxxxxxx
    Thank you babes! I'm cumming this way andddd now here I am Mmmmmmmmm xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ty4501 View Post
    New Hot Yummy pics have arrived!

Would any women like to help me out?
    This one is definitely YUMMY!! Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    This one is definitely YUMMY!! Eve
    Thank you Eve, I'm GLAD you think so!

Things just got hot for me tonight!

Mmmmmmmmmmm babes may I offer a set of cool yet loving lips to aid your HOTness?............. Mmmmm xxxxxx
    Hey babes!! <3 xoxo
    Yes please! I need your lips to help me with my HOTness Mmmmm xxxxxxxxx

...........and ideas of what I should wear hun?...........whether u wanna battle cloth and nylon....or just flesh upon flesh?.......... Mmmmm xxxx
    I'd go with flesh upon flesh, it sounds so hot Mmmmmm babes xxxxxx

.....well baby help me rip the nylons........... unclasp my corset..............ditch the G .................and lather both our bodies in oil..............slithering and sliding........ Mmm xxx
    I'll help you get all of it off babes Mmmm oil sounds nice, slithering and sliding mmmmm babes xxxxxxx

.....for health and safety u wanna cum join me on the floor babes?................xxxxxxxxx
    Sure thing babes, I'll cum join you on the floor <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmmmmmm knees best be locked together.........hands on each other so tight...cos babes we are gonna RUMBLE! xxxxxx
    Knees locked, hands on each other, let's RUMBLE babes! xxxxxxxxxx

U got it sunshine............ hey we might look super sexy with knee pads...........just a thought?!?.........whatya reckon hun?........xxxxx
    Well knee pads would be great because we don't want our knees to burn from the floor so I say, why not! xxxxxxxxx

Here's one more of my new pics

............and here is me............. pouting, purring and planting lotsa kisses right on u hun...........MWAH ) xxxxxxx
    Mmmmmm thank you babes Mwahhhh xxxxxxxxxxx

UR more than welCUM my naughty play buddy.................UR 5 star gold material my lovely ! xxxxxxx
    Thank you again babes!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx <3

REMOVE AD'S
    U know I love cumming to see u..........u always make my body flush in just the right places........... Mmmmm xxxxxx
    I know babes!! I love it when you cum see me <3 I sure do babes Mmmmmm xxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.