User Tag List

Page 93 of 199 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3971
    amateur video chat
    Status
    Authenticity of Nakeysnakey has been verified!
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Still (?) more sex on the beach

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcummers View Post
    We've got plenty more to share with you all from our recent vacation, but we're going away yet again in a couple days. Have to pack and get everything ready, so we won't be back here until the latter part of February. Feel free to leave any comments, but don't look for responses until about 3 weeks from now. New adventures to look forward to!!
    xxxx
    Wishing you were coming to Puerto Vallarta! Sure would brighten up our time here!! 80 degrees "every" day! Have fun wherever you journey Snakey and Eve
    A friend will come bail you out of jail..a TRUE friend will sit in the cell with you and say "damn that was fun!"

Feel free to check out my threads
    OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked
    New---More Sucking and Fucking

We've got plenty more to share with you all from our recent vacation, but we're going away yet again in a couple days. Have to pack and get everything ready, so we won't be back here until the latter part of February. Feel free to leave any comments, but don't look for responses until about 3 weeks from now. New adventures to look forward to!!
    xxxx
    OK thanks for the heads up about being gone. It will be sure lonely in the couples without my favorites. I will say though the anticipation of new pics is a bit of good news. Is this the two of you or more people going on this vacation. I will keep a light on for you so you can find your way back.. XOXOXOXOX Bill
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

After tasting his tongue, I developed a taste for another part of his anatomy
    Always so hot and exciting! http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...1&d=1517279932
    343 NEVER FORGET

I love teasing him by running my tongue just along the tip if his dick (and tasting his delicious pre-cum )
    Cock twitching. .. http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...3&d=1517280090
    343 NEVER FORGET

It wasn't long before I lost all control and began just devouring his dick
    This gif is put together from a long string of pictures -- you may be able to tell when he is climaxing after you see me reaching under and behind his butt, fingering him there and pulling him deep into my throat
    So much fun to watch a pro at work! http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...4&d=1517280467
    343 NEVER FORGET

xxxx
    Have a great trip and take LOTS of pictures for us. Remember its up to you two to keep the rest of us stuck here in winter warm with your adventures.
    One last thing, packing requires a couple of days??? Maybe I'm missing something but neither of you ever seem to ever be wearing much. Kind of figured you could fit your clothes into a small hand bag. Enjoy your trip and safe travels.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- your nipples are incredible. And, I love the way your clit swells when hubby's cock is in your mouth. Happy new adventures on your next trip! Hopefully, we will be beneficiaries of your travels as well.

We walked around the large rocks a bit so as not to risk offending our "beach mates". I had to have a taste -- you know how that can be
    Great subject,,, great pics !

hello there

I keep thinking about Mr and Mrs HC on the beach right now enjoying another adventure and well it makes me look back on some of their past adventures and

Quote Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
    I keep thinking about Mr and Mrs HC on the beach right now enjoying another adventure and well it makes me look back on some of their past adventures and
    I do that a lot with their adventures and pics of the fun sexy stuff
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

can't wait to see when you guys come back

you both have rocked my world for years, and I am VERY grateful for ALL your posts.......
    countless orgasms are due to YOU both!!!!

Welcome back, it is wonderful to see your name here. Now to see a pic or a hundred
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

Quote Originally Posted by dropgoal0 View Post
    I'll happily go along with that .......just remember that works both ways and its my turn next
    OK, I'm ready

Quote Originally Posted by jcurve44 View Post
    sure, love to cum twice for you!
    enough for both titties, please

Quote Originally Posted by TageRyche View Post
    If you include some piss play, I'd let you control me in every sexual way.
    Sounds like a plan, TR!

Quote Originally Posted by billyraw View Post
    Have fun, be safe HC's! Hope you meet some friends - old or new! Wish I was going to be one of them but stuck here in snow-land, so will keep your hotness close by!!
    That we did, Billyraw . (It's been tough dealing with all this snow after our return, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakeysnakey View Post
    Wishing you were coming to Puerto Vallarta! Sure would brighten up our time here!! 80 degrees "every" day! Have fun wherever you journey Snakey and Eve
    No doubt that would have been an extraordinarily fun trip, Snakey and Eve! We hope you are having a fantastic time in Puerto Vallarta!

REMOVE AD'S
    Missing you guys!
    343 NEVER FORGET

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.