Hey WOMEN! Please help us out and make this thread HUGE!! PLEASE remember to rate the thread if you like it!

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Re: Still (?) more sex on the beach

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcummers View Post
    Although it's fun to play like that, not everyone likes it. I offered to pee on our friend, but he said he isn't ready for trying that yet (as you can see from the first pic). I tried showing another girl how I like to pee on hubby, but I didn't have much water in me -- just some dribbles. However, she's a fast learner and gave hubby quite a spray!
    I would love to see some pics of that too. All I know is I love watching and would love to try it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyjump View Post
    Ahhhh living the dream ae
    Hey, Monkeyjump, we couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by DickHandler View Post
    Trying to catch up on your sexy thread.....so many hot pics!
    Thank you, DickHandler. Should we slow down a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by bangher69 View Post
    it is interesting play that is for sure. Ithink I could be OK with this. I do know I would do most anthing to be on a beach naked with Mrs. and now a new lady is playing. Is she with your male friend. You two sure have great sexy bodies
    Thank you, Bill . All is fun. And more will be revealed in the not-too-distant future...

Quote Originally Posted by TageRyche View Post
    Oh man...the only thing better than being pissed on by one amazing hot women is multiple women doing it. You certainly know how to get my day off to a fantastic start.
    My pleasure, TR . We didn't think that many viewers would be interested in that kind of play, but since those photos are getting some of the most thumbs up, we'll be sure to post more

Quote Originally Posted by airsearch1 View Post
    I would love to see some pics of that too. All I know is I love watching and would love to try it sometime.
    Glad you're enjoying them, airsearch . If you get the opportunity, be sure to go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by tonycug View Post
    wow more amazing pictures
    Thanks again, tonycug . We'll try not to cause you to lose interest with too many of the same theme...

We were both really getting into it now!
    Amazing set of BJ pics.....love how you're grasping his muscular legs as you inhale his cock...while playing with your tits and pussy......

Amazing set of BJ pics.....love how you're grasping his muscular legs as you inhale his cock...while playing with your tits and pussy......
    Thanks, DH! I usually grasp him by his butt right behind his balls, where he's at the mercy of me pulling him in and out at the speed I choose, and then I can insert a finger partially into his butt when I want to make him cum . That leaves my other hand free to caress my titties and pussy and try to orgasm along with him

Thanks, DH! I usually grasp him by his butt right behind his balls, where he's at the mercy of me pulling him in and out at the speed I choose, and then I can insert a finger partially into his butt when I want to make him cum . That leaves my other hand free to caress my titties and pussy and try to orgasm along with him
    Sounds amazing....you should give my wife some lessons.....

My pleasure, TR . We didn't think that many viewers would be interested in that kind of play, but since those photos are getting some of the most thumbs up, we'll be sure to post more
    Fantastic news to read. And I would love many many more...and to be in on the pics with you both!

Great pictures, hot sexy and so adventurous!

you two are incrediblle...

Sounds amazing....you should give my wife some lessons.....
    No problem . Of course, I'd have to demonstrate...

Quote Originally Posted by TageRyche View Post
    Fantastic news to read. And I would love many many more...and to be in on the pics with you both!
    Come to the right beach...

Quote Originally Posted by led View Post
    Great pictures, hot sexy and so adventurous!
    Thank you, led!

Quote Originally Posted by curved View Post
    you two are incrediblle...
    So glad that you are enjoying our thread, curved!

This particular beach was not well attended -- there were 6 people on the end closest to the entrance path. So we walked down a ways to get a little privacy. They could still see us, but would need binoculars to see any detail...
    Attached Images Attached Images

REMOVE AD'S
    With other beach-goers so close, there was no way we could really take off our swimsuits. Hubby took a couple photos of our friend and me...
    Attached Images Attached Images

3333333333333 666666666666666666