Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 83 of 110 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2184

Re: Still (?) more sex on the beach

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcummers View Post
    Do you think we passed inspection?!
    You four look like you're just having a blast.
    Remember we can't fuck with out u

"if a a female shall be in KC chat, then there shall be men. But if she shall leave, so shall they." - Exodus 16:4

One dick is for amateurs, real women are pros

This thread is like a gift that keeps on giving, wonderful.

What a fun bunch! How do I sign up to be the photographer? Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by jcurve44 View Post
    Id like to meet you two there also!
    ready for some DP?
    Being naked in the right environment (like on the beach) can be quite intoxicating, as it were, so "things sometimes happen"

Quote Originally Posted by lancewannabe View Post
    Id start with my tongue, but would end up using fingers too!
    Nothing wrong with that combination!

Quote Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
    Seems to be your entire vacation is "playtime". I admire that about you two. Well in this case you four.

I do think it's time to fulfill another fantasy (seems to be a lot of fantasies involving HC). You two on the hammock like this while I get behind you and do a taste testing. Lick one a little then switch to the other. Run my tongue from clit to ass.Switch again and do the same with the other. Really enjoy nuances of each.And just like a fine wine tasting you need to get the mouth feel. How each of you feel on my tongue. and how each of you open up and respond. What each of your triggers are. See it's not JUST about taste theres so much more that goes into it. To do it properly can take a while but its so rewarding and an excellent learning experience. But I wouldnt want Mr HC to get stuck just sitting back taking pictures (but he better take lots I want to see them!) so after the tasting portion is complete I'll take the camera while he begins the probing portion.But ladies no monopolizing him during this part, he has to go back and forth between you a few times as well. At some point he should take back the camera so I can get involved in this aspect of the "tasting" too.
    Amazing, Greendoor -- that is exactly the scenario we 2 girls were hoping (expecting) for! We don't know how they didn't read our minds as easily as you obviously can

Nubs can be fun. While your enjoying the nubs on the coral how about i enjoy the nubs on your chest?
    Just be gentle with them -- until I start orgasming, then I like them nibbled a little more firmly

Ass poking is mandatory when showering together. I'm sure its even a law in many places.

Please tell us about the neighbors drink and them mentioning the shower show. I'd love to hear how that all came about.

Damn Mrs HC this shot of you is effing HOT! you look incredible!
    Ass poking is kind of inevitable when showering together like that . One late afternoon we saw the neighbors out on their deck and waived them down to join us for some rum punch. That's when they admitted to having watched us playing around. They thought it was cool that we were so open with our fun, but they didn't seem the type to want to join in, so we just left it at that.

What you mean after all this he's playing favorites with her? That's not right. Mrs HC you deserve the full monty not just the tip.
    No, no, nothing like that. Again, nothing was planned -- we just playfully washed each other, and naturally the poky things ended up poking us! I enjoyed feeling the tip of our friend's poker in a very pleasant location, and later the other girl admitted enjoying a little more than just the tip of hubby's poker. It's all good

They would be fools not to join you two immediately.
    They certainly are not fools!

Mrs HC haven't you noticed us guys do pussy inspections every time we get the chance? It's like a constant thing with us. I don't change the oil in my car but I "inspect" my wife's pussy every chance I get. Funny how we can be so anal in someways and not in others.
    Well it's a good thing, because pussy inspections are such fun!
    PI (pussy inspection) is a never ending thing. As soon as it's complete it needs to be reinspected etc. etc. etc. On a vacation like this 10 inspections a day is not out of the ordinary. Sure some inspections are more in depth then others but every inspection is important.
    As you know, a proper inspection must include eyes, fingers, tongues and dicks, to be "certified"
    Greendoor, you surely must a certified PI

Quote Originally Posted by TageRyche View Post
    Experiment away...and yes, I'd love to eat your ass too.
    You sound like fun, TR!

Quote Originally Posted by billyraw View Post
    Obviously with flying colors - pink specifically!! Although I do not think the inspection is over quite yet. Still to cum - Taste test? Deep probing? All on my checklist!!!
    You are so right, Billyraw -- the inspection was incomplete! The boys must be reprimanded and taught the proper, thorough techniques!

wow you ladies and guys can inspect me anytime
    yes, now ready for the internal inspection?
    Yes, that's what we've been saying -- superficial inspection just doesn't cut it

Quote Originally Posted by tonycug View Post
    i think your friend got more then the tip did hubby give her anal
    From how she described it later, it seems he went about half way in there. (I'll say it's because he was probably soapier and perhaps accidentally slid in more easily while washing her tits)

Quote Originally Posted by bangher69 View Post
    Mrs HC you passed their deep inspection, and you have always passed my visual inspection. You never have failed to excite me, never. your body is so perfect, I just always want to feel it against mine. . Your boobs are getting prettier and sexier every day.
    You are so dear, Bill. Some day you'll have to join us on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by prof21 View Post
    You four look like you're just having a blast.
    Yes, we've been fortunate to all get along so well

Quote Originally Posted by steve40 View Post
    This thread is like a gift that keeps on giving, wonderful.
    Thank you, Steve . We hope you continue to enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite16 View Post
    What a fun bunch! How do I sign up to be the photographer? Thanks for sharing!
    I guess you've just got to be at the right place at the right time. (That's how we hooked up together )
    Thanks, Millerlite

These next few pics are going to be out of order, as we only have time to post a few before sleep time.
    This was the 2nd half of the day -- we spent the morning on a more crowded beach where we had to keep our suits on. And these photos were of me cleaning up -- we'll show you what led to that perhaps tomorrow...
    Attached Images Attached Images

And this one is hubby's favorite...
    Attached Images Attached Images

REMOVE AD'S
    Wow this looks so warm and such fun - Sue x

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum