Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273
Results 1,441 to 1,445 of 1445

Re: Still (?) more sex on the beach

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcummers View Post
    We took a water taxi to a touristy islet. I had to wear a swimsuit without a coverup, so I could wade in shoulder depth water to the shore. This one seemed suitable...
    I for one think wearing a suit like this is even hotter then going fully nude. It's because suits like this draws attention to your body more. it's saying "Yeah I'm covered but go ahead, look and enjoy. I want you too." When I see a woman in a suit like this I think that's a fun confident woman and nothing is sexier on a woman then confidence.

We hiked to an out-of-the-way spot where we felt it was safe to remove our suits. We found a tiny cave to explore...
    This must be new math. You found one tiny cave you want to explore and suddenly it turns into 4 tiny caves I'd like to explore.
    BTW Mrs HC the second shot...ohhh the second shot...sorry had to catch my breath there for a minute. Your legs, your thighs, your pussy, your ass in that position...breath Greendoor breath...lets just say WOW to the 5th power. I'm going to cum back to this one a lot, so if you ever get an unexpected tingling feeing it's probably just me "looking" at this picture feasting on your amazing ass and pussy while taking matters into my own hands.
    And to add to bangher69 previous comment yes your ass is incredible and you should show more of it. e assured you have two big fans of your ass in he and I.

I wanted to show off my super tough feet by climbing this cliff, but I didn't get too far
    not sure about your super tough feet but i see a super sensitive pussy in a very nice position to be licked.
    Not sure how long I could stay in this position -- the sand would be much more suitable
    With how sexually super charged this trip was and all your previous orgasms I'm betting I could get in there and lick you to one more quick orgasm before your feet gave out.
    (Oh, and later, I found a different route that I could scale more easily)...
    Perfect just hold it right there. Great way to lick your pussy and ass YUM I can taste you already and feel you cumming on my tongue. Thanks for some addition ass shots too.
    Most of this response has been about you and oral. The things you do to me Mrs HC...

Later on, he got us to sit like this so he could do a clit comparison . Afterward I told him that next time he'd better do the testing with his tongue!
    Years ago i found the best way to learn about wine was to have 2 or 3 different wines open and try them side by side. Cant see how this would be any different. Taste test time!

While hubby and I were thoroughly enjoying each other, we didn't realize we had another interested spectator
    I am so very envious of hubby right now. Oh and Mrs HC thanks for the addition ass shots. I like them as does little Greendoor...

Oh, we needed help alright! Fortunately there were a couple of able-bodied mermen around to take care of us. (She wasn't neglected either!)
    I see she's adopting your position, NICE!
    I cleaned up hubby afterward...
    No one cleans up the way you do Mrs HC. The only problem is I need a clean up now too.

And of course, to wash off all the dried salt water. Remember, we had to walk back out through shoulder deep water to get back on the taxi boat. Here I am waiting for that boat...
    Sneakers, socks with a tiny lace sheer bikini...damn you rock this look!

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by bangher69 View Post
    OMG please don't move, I want to lick you, like hubby does so often. back and forth from clit to asshole.
    I guess I have to get in line behind bangher69. No problem Mrs HC is worth the wait.
    Ohhh that ass......

3333333333333 666666666666666666