Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Tribute to Ms. Snakey

REMOVE AD'S
    You've been very patient. All the pics and vids earlier was to get my cum flowing. I ended it by cumming on you Eve.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Tribute to Ms. Snakey

Quote Originally Posted by cho kahn View Post
    You've been very patient. All the pics and vids earlier was to get my cum flowing. I ended it by cumming on you Eve.
    Just spotted this - love it - Sue x

Loved it! Without a doubt the best tribute to me I have ever seen! What a super load and one gorgeous cock spurting!! Its now in my vid files so I can enjoy iy whenever I want will be quite often! XOX Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    Loved it! Without a doubt the best tribute to me I have ever seen! What a super load and one gorgeous cock spurting!! Its now in my vid files so I can enjoy iy whenever I want will be quite often! XOX Eve
    You are so nice and sexy too! please enjoy as much as possible and if you get tired of it, I can make you a new one.

You are so nice and sexy too! please enjoy as much as possible and if you get tired of it, I can make you a new one.
    Oh please do!!~ Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    Oh please do!!~ Eve
    did you wear out the old vid? do you need a new one?

REMOVE AD'S
    did you wear out the old vid? do you need a new one?
    I love strange!! LOL Sure make another my pussy is getting wet already!! Eve

3333333333333 666666666666666666