User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: First summer trip since “open-relationship”

REMOVE AD'S
    Great sexy story, hope you have a few more days to describe!

Quote Originally Posted by DickHandler View Post
    Great sexy story, hope you have a few more days to describe!
    yeah, the week is not over yet! Several days to come!

As always I am in awe of how sexy you are. I would die a happy man to have one passion filled night with you.
    LiveSTRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Chridi View Post
    yeah, the week is not over yet! Several days to come!
    Good to hear, just from reading I'm almost as hard as those Dutch guys....

I am glad you are back sexy.
    I run in when everyone else is running out.

worth the wait
    Remember we can't fuck with out u

"if a a female shall be in KC chat, then there shall be men. But if she shall leave, so shall they." - Exodus 16:4

One dick is for amateurs, real women are pros

Part 13

When we came back in the club there was a surprise: Ernesto and Pablo had arrived and were talking with Kate. Aha! Here you are I said in a laughing way. I introduced them to Ben and Tim as the guys we had a date with this evening. Ben and Tim laughed and said something about typical for Spanish guys always late for appointments blabla… Kate did not mind and was clearly happy Ernesto was there now and I was happy for her. There we were with 4 men… The Dutch guys already had their portion of “fun” with me and for Ernesto and Pablo the evening was just starting. Kate and I had already several drinks which made us very loose with all of them. Ernesto was the luckiest: he knew right away Kate was only interested in him. The other 3 where doing their best to keep my attention. All tree had already my attention that same day but if I wanted to have sex then I knew I had to focus on Pablo. First I knew him a bit longer, second, I had this nice experience in the afternoon which made me horny for the rest of the day but most important: he was Ernesto’s friend! I would be very surprised if Kate would not take Ernesto back to our room tonight so that way I had best chance to focus on Pablo despite the idea of playing with those two Dutch guys was very appealing (yes I was afraid).

Meanwhile the party was going strong and everybody was dancing, not avoiding provocative moves. And when we were not dancing, to have zip from our drinks hands were all over… and under. My pussy was wet the whole day and teasing fingers under my dress did help to make her dry. The guys were talking among each other and same time looking at Kate and me. I wondered about what, so I asked them. Pablo said that the Dutch guys told Ernesto and him that I gave them a BJ less than one hour ago! I acted surprised and laughed loud and told that must be a joke… and I think Ernesto and Pablo believed me more than them… Kate also heard the story and asked me if it was true… I only showed her a face like “It wasn’t me” and ordered some more drinks and continued dancing.

Kate was having a good time and we both danced together a lot. You know how girls sometimes can dance together, close, sensual and flirty. Suddenly totally unexpected Kate pulled my head close to her and started kissing me! I was shocked but same time I did not react. I felt her tongue searching between my lips and then decided to kiss her back. I felt my body like frozen and did not knew what to do. I felt like a teenager kissing for the first time. I felt her hands on my bum pulling me close and I closed my eyes to enjoy this female French kissing… When she stopped I opened my eyes and asked her why she did that. “Because I wanted!” The men went crazy and asked for more. Now this was fun! I dropped my boundaries and we gave a kind of lesbian kissing show. I have to admit it was hot and Kate obviously was not doing this for the first time… After the second long kiss I told her we have to talk about this… “Later” she said and same time asked me how long I was planning to party… coz she felt like going to our hotel. “Tired?” I asked her, but instead of answering me she looked at Ernesto… I understood, she wanted me to continue party while she could play with him alone in the room for a while. I let Kate go and told her I would join her later or maybe join Pablo.

From that moment I gave all attention to him. The Dutch guys did not insist anymore and somehow disappeared. I asked Pablo if he wanted to stay longer or preferred to go to his hotel. He answered by inviting me and so I went with him. In my thoughts I went back to earlier in the afternoon when his fingers were playing between my legs and I already imagined a good fuck with him. From the moment I arrived in his room I took out my dress. Pablo saw me naked before and I expected him to make a move. Then the most disappointing and same time most respectful thing happened: he put me on the bed and covered me with a light sheet and wished me sweet dreams while mumbling something about not wanting to take advantage of a drunk woman….

In the morning when I woke up he was lying next to me, me naked and him in a boxer short…I apologized but he said not to worry.

I asked for the time and searched for my dress. Not that it would cover me a lot, I had to go back to my hotel but wearing that dress in the morning daylight without bra, no panties a naked back and with high heels made me feel a bit uncomfortable… Apparently I am less shy “in the night” or on a naked beach then walking in public city area like a little hooker. I borrowed Pablo’s sunglasses to hide behind his shades and went for a short walk to the hotel looking for Kate. I had to hurry, skip breakfast if I wanted to make it for the surf class. I expected to find Kate in the restaurant having hers but she was not there. I ignored the looks of the people gazing at my inappropriate clothes and went to the elevator. I disregarded the “don’t disturb” label, put my key in and entered our place and run to the bathroom for a quick wee.

And who was there? Right! Ernesto! Seems we have to meet always in bathroom. He was naked in front of the mirror and he saw me entering. He said hi and sorry again and on is way out he asked if I had a good time last night. That moment I already lost my dress on the floor and sat on the toilet. I answered him with a simple “yes”. “Yes???” he asked, and without knocking he came back in. “Doesn’t sound very convincing” he said. I told him I had a good time at the club and after they left I just left with Pablo shortly after them and that I had a good sleep over there. “Ohhh”, he said, “Kate and I thought you and Pablo… you know?” Yes I know, but no, guess I was too drunk.
    The situation felt just the same like the other day: me, still sitting on the toilet, watching this naked Ernesto. While he was talking to me I was not looking at his face but the nice big cock I tasted before. No doubt he and Kate talked about me. He must know I told her about my BJ with him and guessed he also knows Kate told me he would like to have sex with me. I tried to ignore and hide my horny feelings rising quickly now this early morning. I did not pay much attention to what he said, all I could think of was that cock, great body and what it could do to me. Although I preferred to seduce him right there (or was he seducing me already?) I pretended to be very cool and told him Kate and I had to hurry for surf class now.

Then someone knocked on the half open door. It was Kate also naked and smiling at us. “What if we skipped surf class today?” she asked….

fantastic again love reading your great stories cant wait for more!

Chidri, I hope you are having half as much fun writing as I am reading! If you are, I am sure this will continue. Thank you for the nice long read.

REMOVE AD'S
    Looking forward to Chapter 14.
    I run in when everyone else is running out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.