Hey WOMEN! Please help us out and make this thread HUGE!! PLEASE remember to rate the thread if you like it!

A video I took earlier this year with a little online "encouragement"

REMOVE AD'S
    Hi everybody,

I had a nice response to my first album I posted, so I am game to trying a video I took back in the early spring. You'll notice the flannel shirt - spring up my way isn't all sunshine and butterflies; more like, when the heck is the snow going to stop? Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: A video I took earlier this year with a little online "encouragement"

Quote Originally Posted by Northcountryguy View Post
    Hi everybody,

I had a nice response to my first album I posted, so I am game to trying a video I took back in the early spring. You'll notice the flannel shirt - spring up my way isn't all sunshine and butterflies; more like, when the heck is the snow going to stop? Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it.
    Nice!! However you made a mess...cum should never be wasted..! Eve

Hi everybody,

Wow hun...............that was one fine orgasm............loved the way u 'flowed' over your sweet "now empty" sac........... Mmmmmmmm xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    Nice!! However you made a mess...cum should never be wasted..! Eve
    Well, in that case you should have been there to make sure that didn't happen or at least to make sure the "mess" was cleaned up properly.

Thanks for compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaus View Post
    Wow hun...............that was one fine orgasm............loved the way u 'flowed' over your sweet "now empty" sac........... Mmmmmmmm xxxxx
    Thanks for your comment and compliment, boobaus. I'm liking what you said...makes me think I might need to do it again.

Hi everybody,

I'd so love to be kneeling in between your legs....sucking on your hot cock...and feeling you pump that hot creamy load down my throat

Thanks for your comment and compliment, boobaus. I'm liking what you said...makes me think I might need to do it again.
    Ah honey ! Never stop..................always embrace the sexy YOU..cos sweety UR such a delight to view............ Mmmm xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by soprano View Post
    I'd so love to be kneeling in between your legs....sucking on your hot cock...and feeling you pump that hot creamy load down my throat
    Ummmm, wow!

Ummmm, wow!
    Now THAT is something I would SO love to witness............. Mmmmmm xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by boobaus View Post
    Now THAT is something I would SO love to witness............. Mmmmmm xxxx
    Me too, boobaus, me too!

REMOVE AD'S
    Great video. Can’t wait to see more.