User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Black Friday!

REMOVE AD'S
    Hey everyone!

Happy Black Friday!

Today is the biggest shopping day in the USA, What are you guys planning to do? What are you out to get or are you staying home? I know I am staying home!!!

Mr. L

Re: Happy Black Friday!

Buying nothing and not going anywhere near the stores today.
    Melts in your mouth ....not in your hands.....well sometimes :)

Probably Christmas presents

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My New Sex Buddy My first real story
    My Blog

I'm off down Walmart for a fight over some cheap tat.....

Not in the USA so it's not as big over here, but there's a lot of offers online so I'll probably try to get some Christmas presents sorted and buy myself some jeans.

Working in retail/customer service I'm so glad I'm off today.

Gotta go to work but business should be slow at the grocery store lol

Happy Black Friday. Like many I will stay home but that doesn't mean I didn't look for a before black fri sale . Last week I got a beautiful 55in curved tv for 1/2 price that today is back to the regular price at Best buy. I also went to a dealership where they had a 4 hour sale selling brand new cars for 1/2 the price .I got a brand new Chevy Spark for 8 k Needed a beater for my dogs and horse stuff. I love it
    http://www.kellyschat.com/showthread...n-Clothes-quot

Come and have FUN in our CHATROOM. See you there!!
    PLEASE help support Kellyschat by becoming a PREMIUM Member!

World Peace.
    LiveSTRONG!

PUSSY! Once a year the wifey makes me pay for it. Today is the day. No Black Friday discount. Believe me it is worth it.

$100 a cum shot. She made $400 last year. She is talented.
    Last edited by crockinthekeys; 11-24-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Did not finish thought.

floats.
    THE WETTER THE BETTER...
    pm. me anytime...always reply...
    " Sunman"

Staying home, and no plans for online purchases.

Staying home.

Postponing digging up a broken fence post. I’m about halfway. Then once I get it out I have to replace it.

In store shopping? Nothing. The deals they have on Black Friday are about the same as they will run again in a week or so. Black Friday is not what it used to be........

I did buy a google home mini for $30 online. Just because my son loves having it play the name game ������

was stayin home, but went down to local supermarket to get fags n beer and ended up with a 40 inch smart tv for 170, coudn't resist !!!

Not shopping was at work..but wouldn't go out shopping .

Quote Originally Posted by sam37 View Post
    Staying home.

Postponing digging up a broken fence post. I’m about halfway. Then once I get it out I have to replace it.
    Ha! We just got done doing the same thing, and then soothing ourselves in the hot tub. Much better than fighting the crowds at the mall...

I had no plans to go out to buy anything, but I ended up going to my local record store and picked up a couple of CDs that I wanted @40% off. I also bought a book at the bookstore for 25% off.

Online, I ordered a VIP package to go to a concert in April for 50% off, meaning I paid less than 50 bucks to see the show AND meet the band.

I stayed home. I don't do black friday.... lol
    Hugs and Kisses to ya...
    Renee

Chat on Skype...reneereigns
    Google Hangouts.... ReneeReigns
    Snapchat ~ ReneeReigns
    Twitter ~ ReneeReigns

Erotic Stories by: Renee and Friends
    Sassy & Stone
    Broken Down
    The Sex Games
    The Woods

Renee Reigns Blog
    Renee Reigns
    Renee Reigns Secrets*
    Renee Reigns Secerts Couples

People are awesome (Not a hint of sarcasm.....). Nope, not playing, you cant make me.

REMOVE AD'S
    Thanks everyone who was here for Black Friday! You guys are what makes Kelly's Chat the number 1 adult sex forum on the net today!

Mr. L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.