User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: LISA YELLER

Re: LISA YELLER

REMOVE AD'S
    Quote Originally Posted by rahrahrah215 View Post
    Wow... Lisa, you are absolutely stunning in every aspect! I can't get enough of seeing you!
    Oh, you make me blush, darling!

I do like your enthusiasm.

Welcome to KC and thank you, babycakes!

-Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkoch4u View Post
    Lisa, you are indeed one stunning sexy lady. Wonderful pics.

Mike x
    Hi, Mike!

Stunningly nondescript, you mean? You just made me blush like a teenager, darling!

I am happy you like the pics and thank you for the compliment, sweetheart!

-Lisa

Oh, gosh, these are terrible!

But then that hasn't stopped me before, has it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

One more to add to my already lengthy list of crimes against KC humanity!

SOOOO glad to see you back and posting again! Just absolutely stunning. Everything about you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Yeller View Post
    Oh, gosh, these are terrible!

But then that hasn't stopped me before, has it?
    Terrible and your pictures are two things that certainly do not go together...

Quote Originally Posted by todp420 View Post
    SOOOO glad to see you back and posting again! Just absolutely stunning. Everything about you!
    Oh, hey there, darling!

Well, now, I'm glad to see you here -- especially with the very sexy avatar!

Thank you!

-Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Bighoss View Post
    Terrible and your pictures are two things that certainly do not go together...
    Baby, you are too sweet!

Thank you very much for the generous compliment! I'm happy you like them. I'm sure my photographer/playmate will be equally pleased.

-Lisa

Great to see your perfect body on display again, Lisa! And love hearing your sexy escapades......what happened to the hubby's story thread, I didn't get to read it all but sure enjoyed the first bits.....

OK, then, two more ...

OK, then, two more ...
    Wonderful breasts.....

mmmmmmmm ..despite your claims of flabby bits, bulging eyes, warts, terrible ass, poor lips and horrible tits
    Think maybe I need to go to opticians ( they did say it would send me blind ) ...because all I see is a stunning woman.....and reading her comments ..is sexy and naughty ( lucky Dan )
    Thanks for sharing your pics and sexy exploits X
    Sexiest looking pig I've ever seen I'd have put it in your ass

Hello there, darling! Awwwwww! You never fail to make me blush! I mean, really, you can warm your hands off me now!

Hey, first visitor post, too! I remember you were on the first page of my previous picture thread!

Thank you for the lavish compliments.

-Lisa
    Lisa, darling, if you havenít figured it out by now Iím your #1 fan. Compliments cum naturally in response to the spectacular views of your magnificent sexy self.
    LiveSTRONG!

Crimes against KC? Hell no! Only thing that you might be guilty of is not sharing more of your sexy body!
    Love the peak of that sexy little bush. MMMM!

amateur video chat
    Nude pics
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have nothing to worry about, and anyone who says otherwise is a fool and not very bright. always sexy erotic pics

OK, then, two more ...
    Love it!

Had to make sure I got a post on your thread. Love your pics, you're incredibly sexy!

Heeeeyyyyyyyy, Billy!
    Those feet and that lovely ...uhhhmm ... KC member! Wow! I'd loveto put my mouth on both!
    See what you've done? I'm thinking really dirty thoughts now -- and I do have to get back to work soon!
    You are welcome to both! Maybe I should get a job where you work so we can make sure you get it out of your system. There's got to be an empty conference room or closet or bathroom stall somewhere? Crude I know ... but efficient - time is money!

Love the "fresh out of the shower" pic! Makes we want to get all dirty and sweaty and send us back to the shower!
    Take a chance...try something new. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; Titanic was built by professionals.

Will there be cheerleaders there? Yes.
    Will they be wearing their uniforms? That's what makes them cheerleaders.

NOTE TO SELF:
    Masturbate,
    THEN
    chop jalapeno's

Sending a bit late "welcome back", and your back/butt is fine,..... no, much better than fine, as is the rest of you.

REMOVE AD'S
    Hey there, Prof!!!!

So nice of you to drop by, honey!

Details about the three-way with Dan's friend? Well, how shall I put it? It was like Downton Abbey, only with XXX rating and lots of moaning and gasping and bodily fluids oozing! I was waiting for Lord Grantham to burst into the bedroom, outraged! He didn't come, but the two guys with me certainly did!

Thank you, sweetie!

-Lisa
    I love a good MFM three way. They always feel so naughty and are so fun
    Remember we can't fuck with out u

"if a a female shall be in KC chat, then there shall be men. But if she shall leave, so shall they." - Exodus 16:4

One dick is for amateurs, real women are pros

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.