User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sex after 70?

amateur video chat
    Status
    Authenticity of Nakeysnakey has been verified!
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex after 70?

REMOVE AD'S

We are both over 70 and enjoying sex more than ever! No worries...just thot I would upload a vid of Eve enjoying herself and me! If liked can make more Thx..please reply Snakey
    Attached Files Attached Files
    A friend will come bail you out of jail..a TRUE friend will sit in the cell with you and say "damn that was fun!"

Feel free to check out my threads
    OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked
    New---More Sucking and Fucking

amateur video chat
    Status
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Sex after 70?

This is too big for me to upload..I am attaching a link..>http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkzbhn...Movie2_180.wmv Snakey
    A friend will come bail you out of jail..a TRUE friend will sit in the cell with you and say "damn that was fun!"

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

You guys are awesome. I'm 71 and sexually active, kept in shape and finally met a 69 that is sexually active. We have a great sex life like you guys do and life is wonderful.

Both movies are hot. You two are still in great shape and look good on camera. I bet you didn't think you'd be stars in your 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by DickHandler View Post
    Congrats! 70 and still hot and sexy!
    Still spreading my legs and loving it! Eve

Quote Originally Posted by tnsquire View Post
    You guys are awesome. I'm 71 and sexually active, kept in shape and finally met a 69 that is sexually active. We have a great sex life like you guys do and life is wonderful.
    We both hope you continue! Snakey can't get it up 3 times a day anymore!! OMG did we fuck when we were younger! Eve

Quote Originally Posted by olderguy7 View Post
    Both movies are hot. You two are still in great shape and look good on camera. I bet you didn't think you'd be stars in your 70s.
    I didn't think either of us would ever get this old! LOL Its been one fun ride and its not over yet! Eve

Snakey said he started a new thread....just to make things clear....he doesn't always get to do the fucking! teeheee Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Snakey View Post
    Snakey said he started a new thread....just to make things clear....he doesn't always get to do the fucking! teeheee Eve
    Wow, that was hot and you were in charge, Eve. I could tell because Snakey was the one moaning as you rode him....great vid!

amateur video chat
    Status
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olderguy7 View Post
    Wow, that was hot and you were in charge, Eve. I could tell because Snakey was the one moaning as you rode him....great vid!
    Sometimes I get to be in charge! Her pussy is still as nice and tight as ever~ ! Can't wear it out! Tho I try!!! Snakey

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

amateur video chat
    Nude pics
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Videos

amateur video chat
    Status
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZorPrime View Post
    Great Videos
    And they are so much fun to make...I was having a little trouble getting hard and inside Eve's pussy....as you can see she was not going to give up! I love the way she uses her hands!

OLD HIPPY BIKERDUDE
    OUR COUPLES THREAD
    SOME F2M ANAL ACTION
    MY PUNISHMENT
    Sucked and Fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Nakeysnakey View Post
    And they are so much fun to make...I was having a little trouble getting hard and inside Eve's pussy....as you can see she was not going to give up! I love the way she uses her hands!
    Nice video....give her an extra poke from me....

Quote Originally Posted by DickHandler View Post
    Nice video....give her an extra poke from me....
    That sounds wondeful! Always enjoy a "poke" LOL Snakey says this is one of his favorite views just before I lower my pussy on his face or cock...what are your thoughts? Eve
    Attached Images Attached Images

That sounds wondeful! Always enjoy a "poke" LOL Snakey says this is one of his favorite views just before I lower my pussy on his face or cock...what are your thoughts? Eve
    Mmm wonderful view on a very pretty and sexy lady

Quote Originally Posted by biffen_1 View Post
    Mmm wonderful view on a very pretty and sexy lady
    Thank you my sexy friend....justy look at what I am doing to Snakey! I do so love to tease him! What would you do with a naughty old woman like me?? Eve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you my sexy friend....justy look at what I am doing to Snakey! I do so love to tease him! What would you do with a naughty old woman like me?? Eve
    Th operative word is "naughty" not old. I want to experience how your naughtiness in the sack will bring out a hot results for both of ys, Eve

REMOVE AD'S
    Mmm i should fuck you for hours

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.