User Tag List

My weightloss journey

REMOVE AD'S
    Over the last 18 months or so I have had my own journey of trying to lose weight and eat and drink healthier. It was triggered by a family member having a health scare.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you how much weight I have lost since then. Some friends of mine have had the odd guess but have absolutely no idea. I only weighed myself for the first time the other day and was 94.9 kgs (209 lbs)

My true litmis test has been clothes sizes. And I'm now wearing sizes I was wearing when I was in High School. Which this year is 20 years since I graduated.

The thing is I haven't really done anything special. Just been eating healthier, walking every day and cutting out the junk. Do the point where I only drink soft drinks when I have a night out which is once every 2 to 3 weeks.

I do use a contraption called an abswing to try and tone up which is now my focus.

But what I'm trying to say is it's nothing overly special. But a lot of discipline too.

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My New Sex Buddy My first real story
    My Blog

Re: My weightloss journey

Quote Originally Posted by ozbloke1980 View Post
    Over the last 18 months or so I have had my own journey of trying to lose weight and eat and drink healthier. It was triggered by a family member having a health scare.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you how much weight I have lost since then. Some friends of mine have had the odd guess but have absolutely no idea. I only weighed myself for the first time the other day and was 94.9 kgs (209 lbs)

My true litmis test has been clothes sizes. And I'm now wearing sizes I was wearing when I was in High School. Which this year is 20 years since I graduated.

The thing is I haven't really done anything special. Just been eating healthier, walking every day and cutting out the junk. Do the point where I only drink soft drinks when I have a night out which is once every 2 to 3 weeks.

I do use a contraption called an abswing to try and tone up which is now my focus.

But what I'm trying to say is it's nothing overly special. But a lot of discipline too.
    Well done oz!! Weight loss is no easy feat, so kudos to you for having the discipline to stick to it. That’s the toughest part— the consistency. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, I am sure you will be an inspiration to many!

Your very welcome. Wanted to show that it CAN be done

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

In fact here's an illustration for you.

November 2015 vs November 2017
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

Congratulations Ozbloke!!!! I'm sure you will inspire someone or many on the board, with your journey.

Great Job OZ!! What you have done is one of the hardest things to do in life. Celebrate the success

I certainly will

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

Great Job Oz !!!
    You certainly inspired me to get off my backside and look after myself better
    I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

I got very fat working and stressing. Cortisol is a bitch. I ended up losing 10 inches off of my waist. I have never owned a scale. Muscle weighs more than fat. I lost 47 pounds, but put on a bunch of muscle. That's why I posed nude. I wanted to capture that. I think that's why Marissa Tomei started appearing nude in every movie when she never had before.

I hosted St. Patrick's Day last week and found out cabbage is super good. It is filling and filled with vitamins. The only thing is it rots in just a few days. I make egg rolls with it. They taste naughty, but are nice the secret ingredient is peanut butter.

Yeah have often used it as a pasta alternative as well

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

That is a great idea and congratulations on taking control of your body.

amateur video chat
    supporting this awesome nude amateur girls community

Status
    Authenticity of plumpreena30 has been verified!
    If you are using the Underground, its between Earls Court & Baker Street .
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job Mr Oz ................

smoking is bad

Quote Originally Posted by plumpreena30 View Post
    Great job Mr Oz ................
    Thank you Reena my sweet

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

I went and joined a gym because of this post!!!!!
    thanks for the inspiration oz
    I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by skoosh View Post
    I went and joined a gym because of this post!!!!!
    thanks for the inspiration oz
    You're very welcome. Best of luck. Really makes me feel good to know I've helped others as well.

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

Other ways to lose weight that I have found are...
    1. Get sacked from your job
    2. Get dumped by your lady
    They just really kill the appetite.

Good Job Ozbloke!.

REMOVE AD'S
    Thank you. Since I have Samsung health app on my phone I'm taking it to a whole new level. Can track it.

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.