Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

My weightloss journey

REMOVE AD'S
    Over the last 18 months or so I have had my own journey of trying to lose weight and eat and drink healthier. It was triggered by a family member having a health scare.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you how much weight I have lost since then. Some friends of mine have had the odd guess but have absolutely no idea. I only weighed myself for the first time the other day and was 94.9 kgs (209 lbs)

My true litmis test has been clothes sizes. And I'm now wearing sizes I was wearing when I was in High School. Which this year is 20 years since I graduated.

The thing is I haven't really done anything special. Just been eating healthier, walking every day and cutting out the junk. Do the point where I only drink soft drinks when I have a night out which is once every 2 to 3 weeks.

I do use a contraption called an abswing to try and tone up which is now my focus.

But what I'm trying to say is it's nothing overly special. But a lot of discipline too.

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My New Sex Buddy My first real story
    My Blog

Re: My weightloss journey

Quote Originally Posted by ozbloke1980 View Post
    Over the last 18 months or so I have had my own journey of trying to lose weight and eat and drink healthier. It was triggered by a family member having a health scare.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you how much weight I have lost since then. Some friends of mine have had the odd guess but have absolutely no idea. I only weighed myself for the first time the other day and was 94.9 kgs (209 lbs)

My true litmis test has been clothes sizes. And I'm now wearing sizes I was wearing when I was in High School. Which this year is 20 years since I graduated.

The thing is I haven't really done anything special. Just been eating healthier, walking every day and cutting out the junk. Do the point where I only drink soft drinks when I have a night out which is once every 2 to 3 weeks.

I do use a contraption called an abswing to try and tone up which is now my focus.

But what I'm trying to say is it's nothing overly special. But a lot of discipline too.
    Well done oz!! Weight loss is no easy feat, so kudos to you for having the discipline to stick to it. That’s the toughest part— the consistency. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, I am sure you will be an inspiration to many!

Your very welcome. Wanted to show that it CAN be done

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

In fact here's an illustration for you.

November 2015 vs November 2017
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

Congratulations Ozbloke!!!! I'm sure you will inspire someone or many on the board, with your journey.

Great Job OZ!! What you have done is one of the hardest things to do in life. Celebrate the success

REMOVE AD'S
    I certainly will

My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My Blog

3333333333333 666666666666666666