6/11/2018 UPDATE

First of all, a HUGE thank you to everyone who went premium! It makes me feel great that so many people care so much about our community here.
Iím happy to say that we have had enough members upgrade to premium to keep Kelly's Chat going, but we still need your support!

If you havenít upgraded to premium because you didnít want to invest in a site without knowing if it would be around in a month or two, please consider doing so now.
I would love to see Kelly's Chat stay strong and grow into an even more fun and lively site, and we can only do that with your support.

Please, if you can help keep our online home running, let me know or sign up as a Premium Member Here

Any questions, concerns or comments, you can contact me directly or post them on our new thread here.

Mr. L

User Tag List

Thread: Massive Gamer

Massive Gamer

REMOVE AD'S
    I love gaming and always make a few hours a day my gaming time. Just wondering if there are others gamers here and what titles are you excited for this year?

Personally Far Cry 5 looks awesome and I can't wait for Medievil to make a come back

Re: Massive Gamer

I aint Huge............on Gaming lol
    I do play Battlefield 4 on the laptop, but still usin the old keyboard and mouse controls!
    I am on my 5th mouse now, I do get a bit frustratated !!
    I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

I've only just got into the Battlefield franchise. The matchmaking is some what skewed so I totally understand the frustration. I'm on my 3rd PS4 controller. I've never been able to get to grips with Keyboard and mouse controls

I love to play when I can. My boys are huge game fans. The games I tend to gravitate to are racing games but I am open to pretty much anything. They recently had Titanfall 2 on sale for 10$ so I picked it up and love it.

Just started Far Cry 5 a few weeks ago...love the open world games.
    xx

I'm still into the retro stuff. I still have a NIntendo NES still in great working order.

Also got one of those SNES Minis
    Attached Images Attached Images

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread
    My New Sex Buddy My first real story
    My Blog

Been playing State of Decay 2 and Ark the most recently...I love that Xbox is back compatible so I get to play alot of those good 360 games

Quote Originally Posted by cplin30s View Post
    Been playing State of Decay 2 and Ark the most recently...I love that Xbox is back compatible so I get to play alot of those good 360 games
    I could never get into Ark, mainly because I didn't like the interface on Xbox, I think it would be much better with a keyboard and mouse. What's your opinion on State of Decay 2? I liked the original but it didn't hold my attention for too long.

I've just gone back to playing Borderlands 2 mainly as I picked up the Handsome Jack Collection that comes with all the DLC for that and The Pre-Sequel as I never got round to getting the DLC when it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by purkleturkle View Post
    I could never get into Ark, mainly because I didn't like the interface on Xbox, I think it would be much better with a keyboard and mouse. What's your opinion on State of Decay 2? I liked the original but it didn't hold my attention for too long.

I've just gone back to playing Borderlands 2 mainly as I picked up the Handsome Jack Collection that comes with all the DLC for that and The Pre-Sequel as I never got round to getting the DLC when it came out.
    I really like state of decay 2 so far but the time I can play it is pretty limited cause of my lil baby and work I never played the first one so I really can't compare I like the survival style game 7 days to die is pretty fun too and has split screen co op as an added bonus

REMOVE AD'S
    I’m having a great time with God of War right now. I agree with the above Medievil. Can’t wait. Still have my original Medievil 1 & 2 copies.

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.