User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaving

Re: Shaving

REMOVE AD'S
    M'Lady Tammy loves a hairy bush because she's freaked out that she'll look like a "little girl" without it. I asked her to simply clean up the area from her clit to her anus. I don't care if she wants to keep the hair up top, I just don't like hair where I eat. She won't do it. She gets out the clippers and scissors and razor and lays on the bed and makes me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Knight View Post
    M'Lady Tammy loves a hairy bush because she's freaked out that she'll look like a "little girl" without it. I asked her to simply clean up the area from her clit to her anus. I don't care if she wants to keep the hair up top, I just don't like hair where I eat. She won't do it. She gets out the clippers and scissors and razor and lays on the bed and makes me do it.
    You say that like it's a bad thing!!
    Gone on hiatus for awhile

I hear you. It can be fun, but I'm afraid I'll nick her, so it's not easy work. Plus, she only does it after she notices that I'm not going down on her lately. She's passive aggressive that way.

Thankfully, she does shave her legs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hear you. It can be fun, but I'm afraid I'll nick her, so it's not easy work. Plus, she only does it after she notices that I'm not going down on her lately. She's passive aggressive that way.
    I've always believed that if it's a job worth doing, it's worth giving it 100% focus and doing it right! with all the right stimulation, she might just wrap her legs around your head and...well, I think you know the rest!
    Gone on hiatus for awhile

Ha! She does have lovely legs, doesn't she?

I'm getting better at the straight razor every few days. It is awesome to know it is the last razor I will ever purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by hotcummers View Post
    Notice his careful placement of fingers (pretending to be stretching the skin) for maximum pleasure (for both of us)
    Good golly, I'm not even a boob man, but those are the most beautiful nipples I have ever seen!

In the wintertime, I don't shave as often. But I like to keep the sides of my pussy clean, and around my butt, too
    Last week, I was pretty hairy, and had the opportunity to have the process photographed . We used a Dollar-Shave-Club blade and hair conditioner for lubrication.
    Our photographer got to inspect the final results
    A man I admire: One of my biggest turn-ons is having a woman's pussy and ass. My other half insists I shave her (she will not wax), because shaving always leads to a long long no holes barred fuck session.
    "Fuck Buddy" ... a friend that could be a companion for dining out, a trip to the beach, going to the movies and sex without any other obligation. _ Mr Werfalke

hodgins44@gmail.com

My god he is pretty
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

Notice his careful placement of fingers (pretending to be stretching the skin) for maximum pleasure (for both of us)
    A person has to be very thorough and careful when they are creating and handling a work of sexual art. This isn't just a shaved pussy, this is THE sexiest shaved pussy
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

Very pretty lady!
    Please don't contact us off this site, thanks!

Yes. She has a mole by her left temple that is so sexy. She has great hair and to me looks like a cross of Kathleen Turner and Brooke Shields. But, can we talk about shaving?

Hey, my missus things its erotic as hell for me to shave her. Adds to the shaving creme!

In the wintertime, I don't shave as often. But I like to keep the sides of my pussy clean, and around my butt, too
    Last week, I was pretty hairy, and had the opportunity to have the process photographed . We used a Dollar-Shave-Club blade and hair conditioner for lubrication.
    Our photographer got to inspect the final results
    May I ask for a big favor this winter. Take some shots when your "pretty hairy". I love hair on a pussy and a woman's butt. I know I'm the exception not the rule so maybe you can do a before, during and after set to satisfy all parties.

Wow -- that's probably great for a man, but I wouldn't dare try to use that around my private parts!
    Not going near me with that thing! All I can think about is Lorana Bobbit.
    Would you be brave enough to let a friend shave you like this (using a disposable razor??) (while hubby takes photos) ?
    Probably not but I would happily volunteer to be the shaver as well as the inspector for when it's done. Just let me know.
    I did notice his carefully placed fingers. Seems they are always on your clit even when they don't need to be. For that matter I noticed your hands are busy with your own breasts so I guess it's all good. Get a shave , have a few orgasms and hubby gets some great shots. sounds like a fun time at the hotcummers house.

Quote Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
    May I ask for a big favor this winter. Take some shots when your "pretty hairy". I love hair on a pussy and a woman's butt. I know I'm the exception not the rule so maybe you can do a before, during and after set to satisfy all parties.
    Well, maybe the week before Christmas. That same friend is going to stop over that week, and he loves trying to shape my pussy artistically when he gets the chance

Not going near me with that thing! All I can think about is Lorana Bobbit.
    Yikes!

Probably not but I would happily volunteer to be the shaver as well as the inspector for when it's done. Just let me know.
    Yes, proper inspection is very important to make really sure the job is done perfectly

I did notice his carefully placed fingers. Seems they are always on your clit even when they don't need to be. For that matter I noticed your hands are busy with your own breasts so I guess it's all good. Get a shave , have a few orgasms and hubby gets some great shots. sounds like a fun time at the hotcummers house.
    What do you mean "when they don't need to be"? They usually do "need to be"! Nothing wrong with making a normally routine chore really fun! Besides his finger being on my clit while he shaves me, sometimes one goes deep inside... This friend gets his share of practice shaving me -- in this last pic he's showing off his work
    Attached Images Attached Images

REMOVE AD'S
    What do you mean "when they don't need to be"? They usually do "need to be"! Nothing wrong with making a normally routine chore really fun! Besides his finger being on my clit while he shaves me, sometimes one goes deep inside... This friend gets his share of practice shaving me -- in this last pic he's showing off his work
    what are friends for in a situation like this. A well placed finger can make it even more enjoyable
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.