Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaving

Shaving

REMOVE AD'S
    So, most of us shave a few times per week. What do you shave? What do you leave hairy? What equipment do you use?

Re: Shaving

In the wintertime, I don't shave as often. But I like to keep the sides of my pussy clean, and around my butt, too
    Last week, I was pretty hairy, and had the opportunity to have the process photographed . We used a Dollar-Shave-Club blade and hair conditioner for lubrication.
    Our photographer got to inspect the final results
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love the subject and the method of payment!
    Cum and play

Quote Originally Posted by Art Knight View Post
    Super sexy people here! Here's what I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...SIN=B017BXVD2W
    Wow -- that's probably great for a man, but I wouldn't dare try to use that around my private parts!

Quote Originally Posted by hotcummers View Post
    In the wintertime, I don't shave as often. But I like to keep the sides of my pussy clean, and around my butt, too
    Last week, I was pretty hairy, and had the opportunity to have the process photographed . We used a Dollar-Shave-Club blade and hair conditioner for lubrication.
    Those are two jobs I'd like to have.....

Wow -- that's probably great for a man, but I wouldn't dare try to use that around my private parts!
    Ha ha! Yes! It is essentially a scalpel. I was sporting a goatee and had no problems shaving my sideburns and neck and even my arm pits and chest. I've never had much body hair, so it just feels cleaner to be hair free. When I tried to shave my moustache and chin, oh boy. So many curves and countours. I felt like I was in Sweeney Todd!

Oh, and by the by, judging by all of our photos on this site, do any of us have any "private" parts anymore?

this is almost too much for a mortal man to take. I want to go in there full face first. what a beautiful sexy lady showing me her shaved pussy
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here [url]https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

It is polite to shave the area that you expect someone to lick. On the other hand, or shall I say the other armpit, I was a kid when I saw Nena sing "99 Luftballoons" with hairy armpits. I do love women with hairy armpits. I met some hippie chicks with hairy legs, that was gross. Women tell me they love my goatee. I sometimes shave it, but mostly have it because it is quicker and easier to leave it be.

Would you be brave enough to let a friend shave you like this (using a disposable razor??) (while hubby takes photos) ?

Notice his careful placement of fingers (pretending to be stretching the skin) for maximum pleasure (for both of us)

It's a novel idea, but shaving anything so delicate with such a blade is, in my own opinion, INSANE! I hope Lorena Bobbitt NEVER sees something like that!
    Gone on hiatus for awhile

Would you be brave enough to let a friend shave you like this (using a disposable razor??) (while hubby takes photos) ?
    Provided the friend was a girl, damn right I would! I've let girls do it before, even with a disposable...
    Gone on hiatus for awhile

I worked at Super Target and people would forget things in the carts all the time. I tried a Venus by Gillette razor and it was amazing! Yes the Knight used a lady's razor and it was better than any man's razor I've tried. The cheap ones at the dollar store are worthless. My neck hair clogs them instantly. Forget about shaving down there.

Some one recommended using oil or hair conditioner prior to shaving. I'm going to try that.

Tried it and it worked! I never had sideburns before. Now that I'm in my 40's I have them and don't want them, UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Knight View Post
    I tried a Venus by Gillette razor and it was amazing!
    Did you try down there with the Venus? I use disposables down there but it is a pain. A lot of work. I’m always on the lookout for anything that would be quicker and leave me smoother.

REMOVE AD'S
    Yes. It works great for pubic hair. It doesn't clog like the el cheapos and is much less dangerous than my straight edge. They are pricey. I've never had much body hair, but I like to keep my butt hole super clean and my pubes shaved so my wiener looks longer. Ha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum