User Tag List

ME ON CAM CHAT ROOM

REMOVE AD'S
    I love nothing more than putting on a show for people via cam and have done so a few times in the chat room here.

It would be even better if more people were there to view it though, so I am doing this thread to keep you all updated on dates and times I will be putting on a sexy show on cam chat.
    Obviously I am in the uk so bear that in mind with the showtimes.

I hope you will all come to see the next one on Friday 20th April at 2am in the Uk, 9pm Eastern US time, any changes or additions will be updated as and when.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: ME ON CAM CHAT ROOM

Thanks for the heads up, just wish I hadn't missed the first show...

This thread will help a lot Jenna!
    Sad to learn in chat tonight that I missed multiple shows already over the last few weeks. Do my best to catch you next week

Was a great show, so glad I had a chance to catch it. Sorry to say that I'll miss the next one as I will be out of town for a week, but hopefully I'll catch another sometime very soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by sxyjenna View Post
    I love nothing more than putting on a show for people via cam and have done so a few times in the chat room here.

It would be even better if more people were there to view it though, so I am doing this thread to keep you all updated on dates and times I will be putting on a sexy show on cam chat.

I hope you will all come to see the next one on Friday 20th April at 2am in the Uk, 9pm Eastern US time, any changes or additions will be updated as and when.
    Wonderful pics

Will be there when I can! Hot hot leather / latex outfit! Mmmmm

I found this thread way too late...and will be checking back often

for any of you that may be interested I will be going on cam at 2.30am uk time so don't miss it. xx

sorry I didn't see your posted time sooner, I would love to watch. Hopefully you will do this again.

missed it again

I will be gracing you all with my presence again in about 15 minutes for another raunchy cam show.
    Hopefully there will be more in the chatroom this time I need to beat my highest viewing count which is 10 so far (appauling really)

Did i miss again? I think I missed again.

Then again, the chat room tends to empty when I join in, so...

I will be gracing you all with my presence again in about 15 minutes for another raunchy cam show.
    Hopefully there will be more in the chatroom this time I need to beat my highest viewing count which is 10 so far (appauling really)
    Hope to catch you next time! You look so hot and deserve lots watching :-)

I had no idea that you were scheduling times to cam. I will def. pay more attention and add to the audience! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Just learned about all this,,, hope you do some more !

REMOVE AD'S
    we need some alerts on KC fro this kind of thing lol. hope i get to catch one soon

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.