User Tag List

Chridi's video thread

REMOVE AD'S
    can't promise a lot of video's cuz we don't make them often - just needed to start new thread since the old ones "expired".

so here you have a first .... boobie massage
    Attached Files Attached Files

amateur video chat
    Status
    Authenticity of surfandsand has been verified!
    Nude pics
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Chridi's video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chridi View Post
    can't promise a lot of video's cuz we don't make them often - just needed to start new thread since the old ones "expired".

Very nice nipple! I love her 'purring' in the background. By the way, if your hand ever gets tired, I'm available to assist.

Looks like I'm not the only one with a nice imagination!

Love enjoy those nips!
    343 NEVER FORGET

Liked hearing her voice just warming up...do continue!

The way that nipple stands up so firm and hard makes it perfect for playing with! This is a great video!

love that video...jeez perfect nipples.....xxx

Wonderful!! Xo

OH my GOODNESS! What I wouldn't give to get to massage your perfect breasts. MMMM! Although I might use my lips and tongue in addition to hands.
    LiveSTRONG!

Awesome
    So erotic

3 months later I stumble across this magnificent boobies vid. Hot is just the tip of that nip, it is even better all of the boob
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

Quote Originally Posted by bangher69 View Post
    3 months later I stumble across this magnificent boobies vid. Hot is just the tip of that nip, it is even better all of the boob
    I agree so much Banger! she thinks her nipples are too small, and when I say they are just perfect she thinks I say it coz I am her boyfriend!

I agree so much Banger! she thinks her nipples are too small, and when I say they are just perfect she thinks I say it coz I am her boyfriend!
    god how lucky to be her BF
    PLAY HARD
    STAY HARD

The Best Way To Avoid Disappointment Is To Not Expect A Fucking Thing From Anyone

if Kelly's ever has problems we can all meet here https://twitter.com/Kellys_Chat

her nipples and breasts are perfect...gorgeous
    swim!!! ..................\o/............./\.............

You are a sexy and wonderful lady xo

It's always good to massage the melons.

Getting her warmed up, lovely tits and nipple.

MMM Chridi, nipples do not come any more perfectly perky than yours.
    xxx L&A

REMOVE AD'S
    soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot wife says she would like to help play with them

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.