User Tag List

You can now TAG a member in your post!

REMOVE AD'S
    Hey everyone,

There are 3 new features I want to let you know about: MENTIONS, TAGS, and QUOTES.

MENTIONS: You can now tag other members in your posts, alerting them to come see what you posted! To do this, add @membername anywhere in the body of your post (for example: @Lelantos). They will get a notification that you tagged them, and can follow the link directly to your post. There is also an option to do this in advanced mode, with the use of this icon:

TAGS: Use this feature if you want to point out a particular thread to another member. To TAG a member on a thread, open that thread and click the box at the top that says TAG USERS. Start typing the member’s name and a box will appear with suggestions of members you are trying to tag. Click on the one you want, and hit submit. A notification will be sent to that member, with a link to that thread.

QUOTES: When posting on a thread, if you choose “reply with quotes” the member who you’re replying to will now get a notification automatically once you post your reply. You don’t have to do anything differently, but now the people you reply to can go directly to your response without having to search through tons of posts to find it.

You can find your TAGS, MENTIONS and QUOTES (both given and received) on your profile, under the "Mentions" and "Thread Tags" “Quotes” tabs for even easier access.

Let me know if you have any questions by sending me a private message.

Thanks everyone and have fun!

Mr. L
    Last edited by Lelantos; 05-19-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum Kelly's Chat Adult Sex Forum
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.