Cocks in condoms full of cum

I enjoy going out to bars with my husband finding guys to suck off in the washroom while my hubby fucks me. The guys always have to wear a rubber (usualy flavored) while a suck them till they fill the rubber with cum, If they don't cum before my hubby is done I let them finish up in my kitty. Please post pics of rock hard cocks in rubbers before and after you have filled the them.

Mrs Bazz

mmm thats a nice cock. I would definetly love to suck it till it was empty.

Here's a warm load for ya...
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) c22.jpg‎   c26.jpg‎   c32.jpg‎  

nice pics would love to see more...love the loads and the dicks

looks great

I love thinking about those nice big cocks sliding in and out of my mouth as I rub my pussy or you finger me. Id love to run my tounge around the tip of the rubber after you blow your load in my mouth. Keep posting Im wet as hell.

how about some color?

hope this brightens your day
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Photo 1.jpg‎  

Don't know how I missed this thread before, here you go sexy lady..
    You might also like this thread that I did reply to before with 2 of these same pics..
    http://www.kellyschat.com/showthread.php?t=21562

I'm adding some before pics here since you asked for them..
    Pics of me Last new pics posted 5-31

My cum and monitor pics with you Ladies

Ladies please comment in the men's forums, we need love too..

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those that don't.

uhmm. . . warm and spicy!
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) P3160039.jpg‎   P3160040.jpg‎   P3160041.jpg‎  

after your nice message in my condom thread (with beautiful pics), I'm leaving one here... so we really share the same fetish... how nice
    Kisses, Dea
    My Profile

My intro thread: Read a bit of my life...

My pictures... yeah I should update them - but leave a comment or PM anyway if you like what you see

Your wish

Is my command: before
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) con1.jpg‎  

Add a rubber

Two before and two after. ok?
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) con2.jpg‎   con3.jpg‎   con4.jpg‎   con5.jpg‎  

When I was quite young, and used to go to the "art theatre" type movie houses to look and jerk-off, I didn't know that it was considered ok to squirt the semen wherever....I would take in a non-lubricated condom in with me, and roll it down just over my mushroom....then I could actually touch and hold my penis as I masturbated, and the ejaculate would be caught on the condom on the head of my penis....now I just release into a tissue.... :-)

can we have a doggystyle pic? I will surely fill up two condoms for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shankara20 View Post
    one full for today...
    I love the semen-in-condom pix.... :-) ....T