Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Married man wants to suck 1st cock

I've been married over 20 years and never cheated - but lately I've been very curious about sucking cock. I had a couple of chances in my twenties, but passed them up. Now I really want to experience a man cumming in my mouth. But I haven't a clue how to start. I don't think i want to do some weirdo stranger thru a gloryhole. Actually, the clip by windex1 in the gay section looks really hot - I'd luv to meet a guy - got to a hotel room - he'd be a stranger, but I'd get to check him out- He'd pump my mouth full of cum - then we'd part. I'm not looking for a relationship - I just want to give a guy a blowjob and swallow his cum.

How do I get started?

richardgoesi
    amateur video chat
    First get on your knees pull his cock out get him to grab your ears and fuck your throat till he pops.

You said he would be a stranger but maybe someone you know would like you to do your first oral performance on him. However it happens I would enjoy watching as this is something I'm interested in, especially seeing your reaction the first time you try it. P

My girlfriend wants to share some cock with me. and we have set up a meeting with a guy from another personals site, but it didnt work out. Just look around and find someone you think fits your needs. There are several websites that have TONS of willing guys. Be careful though, bi/ gay guys tend to be a bit permiscuous (in my opinion) and risky (STD's) If you're lucky you may find the perfect guy and even have a nice friendship in the deal.

Good luck!

tonethebone
    amateur video chat
    My personal experience is that it's best with a close friend. Someone you've known a long time. A buddy who although loves the ladies, might be up for some guy time

Another married man is your best bet.

My meetings with guys have been through online personals. Find an adult site, meet the guy for a beer before you do anything. If you get good vibes, go for it!

And don't miss a drop!!! It's absolutely scrumptous!

Quote Originally Posted by richardgoesi View Post
    First get on your knees pull his cock out get him to grab your ears and fuck your throat till he pops.
    Good One

Start with telling us where you are at and see if anyone close might want to hook up. I am in central Illinois and have the same desires and problem finding some one.

Quote Originally Posted by tonethebone View Post
    My personal experience is that it's best with a close friend. Someone you've known a long time. A buddy who although loves the ladies, might be up for some guy time

Another married man is your best bet.
    I have a married friend who confessed to me that he was bisexual. It took a while to pluck up the courage to ask, but I now suck his cock regularly and occasionally he fucks me too.

My B/F is curious also and I guess it is hard to find ppl here also. Anyone near East Tennessee?

I'm a married guy that likes to suck on occasion. You guys ought to contact me and see if we can set something up.

Talking sucking cock

I wanted another man to suck my cock and my best friend wanted me to help him tagteam his wife. she is a bbw and very fuckin hot with a nice tight pussy and ass witch she let me fuck for my first time. I was over at there house fucking his wife while she gave him a BJ then she told me that he wanted to suck my cock at first i didnt want to but when you have a hot bbw sucking her own cum from your cock it changed my mind realy fast. Next thing i know he was sucking my cock and licking my balls and it felt good so i told her to stand on the couch so i could eat her pussy. It was maby 30 seconds and i shot what i thought was a gallon of cum down his throut. He didnt even spit he swalowed it all and i have never had someone suck my cock till i cumed in there mouth and i have to say it felt realy good. A couple of days later i was over there and we were fucking again and she said that he wanted me to fuck HIM in the ass and i told her defanetly no on that one and then she started to kiss my neck and play with my cock. Then she got on her knees and sucked my cock and was licking my balls and ass and after she was done sucking she put a condom on my cockand helped put my cock in her mans ass and that was the first time i have ever fucked a man in his ass and it wont be the last. Sorry it was so long just thought i had to tell someone

Only live once why not try it one time at least??? few drinks first perhaps

back in the day..

I tried it when I was in my teens. There were lots of chances when your out drinking with your friends and such. I remember it was such a rush having a cock in your mouth and watching a male sucking your dick. I would love to do it again since I married I don't get the head I used to!:angry: I didn't do the full BJ, finished off with my hand. Would like to try all the way. Just don't have the opportunities I used to have..

If you really want you first experience sucking cock to be with a stranger then I have to agree with curious1939 that your local craiglist is the place to go. I know that in my area there are always guys posting there either wanting their cocks sucked or wanting to suck cock. Good luck to you!

Have to agree that it was/is easier when single and more complicated when married unless you have an understanding SO who understands the desire or finds it such a turn on. I tried this in my younger years, but not to the extent that i had wished. Married now and it seems the desire has grown, even with a sexy wife. The thought of putting a hot cock down my throat until it shoots is a big turn on, but even more so would be to share a cock with my wife.

We have had discussions about my bi side but i don't believe we will ever cross the line.. but i keep hoping.

btw, very nice pic 'myfriend'

SoulNTex

Finally

I was shopping in the mall - fortunately, I had two shopping bags for him to stand in - it was pretty quiet - we went into the last stall - he pulled back just as he came - so it went all over my tongue, giving me a good taste before I swallowed.

I am 49 now. Sucked my first cock about 18 months ago with a guy i met in a chat room. We chatted for a few months before we both finally got up the nerve to meet. You seem to get to know people after chatting for that length of time.... he was married, same as me, and much the same age. We met for coffee then he followed me back to my house where we had a wonderful few hours of fun before he had to go. We've seen eachother twice since then but have to plan things when both our wives aren't around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast