Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ass in tight jeans

i love to see womens butts in tight jeans. it is such a big turn on for me. i hope to see some pictures ladies.

boatbabe
    amateur video chat
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknot6565 View Post
    i love to see womens butts in tight jeans. it is such a big turn on for me. i hope to see some pictures ladies.
    Now that's something I can help with! My boyfriend is ALWAYS sneaking up behind me and snapping candid photos of my ass!
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) boots.jpg‎   booty3.jpg‎   booty4.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by boatbabe View Post
    Now that's something I can help with! My boyfriend is ALWAYS sneaking up behind me and snapping candid photos of my ass!
    ....I wanna dry-hump myself off on your bottom ....

boatbabe
    amateur video chat
    Quote Originally Posted by lemmesee View Post
    ....I wanna dry-hump myself off on your bottom ....
    Ummmm, I don't know what that means, but if that makes you happy............
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) booty5.jpg‎   boat-babe1.jpg‎  

Boatbabe, u have such a sweet ass............ x
    Mail me if you want, Here

My 51 Y/o Wife

Hope you like?
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) 1.jpg‎   M 0315.jpg‎   kk2.jpg‎   ee.jpg‎  

leslie1989
    amateur video chat
    by booty
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) aa.JPG‎   7400200606Thong47.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by leslie1989 View Post
    by booty
    http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...8&d=1196977532

That is so fine ... really eye-wideningly fine ...... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boatbabe View Post
    Ummmm, I don't know what that means, but if that makes you happy............
    ....it means me (naked with a hardon ) standing behind your lovely bottom in your tight jeans, and me humping my hardon on your bottom until you-know-what occurs....

wow those are amazing ladies come on there has to be more out there

Here's my contribution...kinda straining that denim there..move over J-Lo!!!

Fox Hunting The Vixen ~ Come Say Hi

my first ever experience of erotic film as a young teenager...I had no idea how much this influenced me....not hard to see now is it?

Just because I post sexy pics does not make me indiscriminate as to who I chat to or how I behave so please do not presume I will behave how you wish me to ~ thankyou.

'I never ride just to ride'. I ride to catch a fox. I play baseball to make the team' Sargent Shriver

CZECH MATE A sexy story inspired by my fantasies~please visit and comment

Quote Originally Posted by RoseyVixen View Post
    yep......love those curves of yours...........
    THE WETTER THE BETTER...
    pm. me anytime...always reply...
    " Sunman"

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot6565 View Post
    wow that is amazing thanks for adding the pics
    You are more than welcome sweetie...glad you like them xxx

Quote Originally Posted by sunman View Post
    yep......love those curves of yours...........
    *purrrrrrrrrr* sunman..love those comments of yours xxxx

my first ever experience of erotic film as a young teenager...I had no idea how much this influenced me....not hard to see now is it?

Just because I post sexy pics does not make me indiscriminate as to who I chat to or how I behave so please do not presume I will behave how you wish me to ~ thankyou.

'I never ride just to ride'. I ride to catch a fox. I play baseball to make the team' Sargent Shriver

Oh fucking HELL YEAH!!!! Now that is what I call fucking HOT!!! Rosey you rock!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lickfest4u View Post
    Oh fucking HELL YEAH!!!! Now that is what I call fucking HOT!!! Rosey you rock!!!!
    *blush* Thankyou baby....you know how happy that makes me Thankyou for my lovely profile comment too....love to make you guys happy too xxxx

[B]

*purrrrrrrrrr* sunman..love those comments of yours xxxx
    would love to whisper that in your ear as i feel them curves.......
    THE WETTER THE BETTER...
    pm. me anytime...always reply...
    " Sunman"

*blush* Thankyou baby....you know how happy that makes me Thankyou for my lovely profile comment too....love to make you guys happy too xxxx
    You know how happy I am right now, you seen my happy stick on my thread. I am hot and hard for you baby!

Like Al Pacino said in one of his movies "what a great ass".
    Thanks Rosey

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast