Hey Everyone! to keep Kelly's Chat running we need Help!! PLEASE consider becoming a premium member!!
Click here to see our options and all extras that come with!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: love to see men in wife undies

REMOVE AD'S
    Very hot

I was in the party supply store an saw these leggings an thought hey those look hot. Then saw the wig an since i never wear a wig i figured why not. Anyway, the leggings are nice an tite, which i like. I dont think id wear a wig regularly when i dress up but its kinda funky in these pics. More on my profile page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

One more

Quote Originally Posted by pm1001 View Post
    Went shopping at my local adult store an got some new slut gear. Im supposed to meet up with a new man on saturday an im wearing the blacknoutfit to start with then end up in just the little black panties at the end so we can both cum on my body (whichbi love). More from this set on my profile page soon. Hopefully this guy will take some shots of me working on him, fingers crossed.
    Yeah, black looks really hot on you....

My wife skimpiest thing. Think it looks better on her though

Quote Originally Posted by TxCody View Post
    My wife skimpiest thing. Think it looks better on her though
    i dont know, looks pretty good on you, nice package.

I started workin every couple weeks at this unoccupied house an theres this little hidden alcove, being the constantly horny slut i am i thought id take some slutty pics in this spot. The danger of a neighbor possibly catching me made it even funner. I know the pics are kind of the same i always do but the filthy spot an danger of being seen an broad daylight makes it a bit different. Anyway, hope someone enjoys em.

New outfit, new toy! Im gonna post this here but i think its time for a new thread. Enjoy here, look for something new soon.

Hope you enjoy me livening up this thread. More of this set at my profile page.

You like my mini? I like showin it off to you. See more at my profile page.

I hope some of my photos interest some of you!! Love PMs about wearing panties and other bits of lingerie.

REMOVE AD'S
    Love seeing other guys in panties. Makes me want to pull them down just enough to suck them off

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678