Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys, Thinking about Sucking another Man's Cock

Have you been thinking about doing it but haven't had the chance or the nerve to do it? The desire is there and it will happen. Want to tell us about it?

If you're gay wouldn't this be a normal desire?
    ".......I remember that it had a heart of chrome and a voice like a horny fuckin'angel."

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight.

I MAY HAVE A BAD MOUTH BUT I CAN DO GREAT THINGS WITH IT

I suspect he's talking about generally straight guys.

Yes, I've thought about it. usually I think about what it would be like to play with and stroke another guy's big cock to hardness, or to reach around a guy and just stroke his cock until it starts shooting off. Lately I find that thought so hot, but I've never done anything like that and don't know if I actually ever would. The thought I think would be hotter than the reality.

Oddly, I don't have any other sexual or romantic thoughts about men. In reality, I think they're kind of disgusting pigs lol - being one myself. So when I see two guys kiss or intimate in a movie or on TV or whatever, I'm completely creeped out.

But I have to admit, I watched a guy on chat masturbate for my first time, because I've always been too weirded out to do that, and I got very turned on and had this urge, if I had been there, to just completely beat the guy off and make him moan and cum all over my hand.

Boy am I confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Just_David View Post

Yes, I've thought about it. usually I think about what it would be like to play with and stroke another guy's big cock to hardness, or to reach around a guy and just stroke his cock until it starts shooting off. Lately I find that thought so hot, but I've never done anything like that and don't know if I actually ever would. The thought I think would be hotter than the reality.

Oddly, I don't have any other sexual or romantic thoughts about men. In reality, I think they're kind of disgusting pigs lol - being one myself. So when I see two guys kiss or intimate in a movie or on TV or whatever, I'm completely creeped out.

But I have to admit, I watched a guy on chat masturbate for my first time, because I've always been too weirded out to do that, and I got very turned on and had this urge, if I had been there, to just completely beat the guy off and make him moan and cum all over my hand.

Boy am I confused...
    I Salute you

Boy am I confused...
    I don't think you're confused just generally curious which is pretty much the norm to be honest.
    ".......I remember that it had a heart of chrome and a voice like a horny fuckin'angel."

Not really actually except the guy that I was watching on chat. i don't even remember who it was lol. But I did let him know that was the first time I'd ever watched anyone do that live and that it was kind of a turn on. I was surprised.

I doubt I could tell anyone as I'm married and I'm fairly certain my wife wouldn't go for that to be honest. And again, I'm not sure I would in real life either.

But the thought...? Shazamm.

I knew three guys when I was in college that were "regulars". One was gay, two were bi. I'm like you, I have no desire or attraction to men. I don't want to be a partner with one, I don't find men attractive in the least, and I don't want to be sucked off by another guy.

But put a cock in front of me and I want to suck it. These guys were just suck buddies that knew I wasn't gay and didn't want to be with them but enjoyed sucking cock... and like most guys, weren't about to turn away a free, no-reciprocation blowjob.

The first time I did it was purely curiosity. But I became addicted, I love taking a softy in my mouth and feeling it grow... I love to watch it as it cums at my face... I love even more that feeling as it grows and pulses in my mouth... and I love the taste of cum, second only to the sweet taste of precum.

I have a friend that calls it a cock fetish.

I haven't done it in years, and would love to do it again, but I'm certain the wife would freak. Maybe one of these days.

It's more common than what people think even though there are no gay tendencies there.

It's definitely something I think about. I discovered I have some interest in cock largely through camming here and other places, and getting really turned on watching and being watched by guys.
    See my first thread here at:

New guy seeking comments

I take requests!

Quote Originally Posted by WhosTommy View Post
    I knew three guys when I was in college that were "regulars". One was gay, two were bi. I'm like you, I have no desire or attraction to men. I don't want to be a partner with one, I don't find men attractive in the least, and I don't want to be sucked off by another guy.

But put a cock in front of me and I want to suck it. These guys were just suck buddies that knew I wasn't gay and didn't want to be with them but enjoyed sucking cock... and like most guys, weren't about to turn away a free, no-reciprocation blowjob.

The first time I did it was purely curiosity. But I became addicted, I love taking a softy in my mouth and feeling it grow... I love to watch it as it cums at my face... I love even more that feeling as it grows and pulses in my mouth... and I love the taste of cum, second only to the sweet taste of precum.

I have a friend that calls it a cock fetish.

I haven't done it in years, and would love to do it again, but I'm certain the wife would freak. Maybe one of these days.

I have thought about this exact thing for a few years now. I am in no way attracted to men but I have this longing to have a cock in my mouth and feel it explode.

Boy am I confused...
    I completely agree with you, apart from being creeped out when watching 2 guys together. I have no problems with watching or seeing that in TV shows or films.

I find I only fantasise about guys when I'm horny, if that makes sense? I see attractive women and think about what they would look like naked etc, but I don't do the same with a 'fit' guy.

I'm with David, completely confused!

im the same. glad im not the only one. cocks getting hard now just typing this as its got me thinking bout a nice hard cock in my mouth.

Like a lot of you guys have said, for some of you it's mere fantasy and would probably run a mile if you were faced with the situation in real life.....but then again you're never going to know if you don't put yourselves in that situation...if you want to do it and have the urge that strong then do it, don't ever look back and regret something you wished you'd done.

Quote Originally Posted by horny angel View Post
    Like a lot of you guys have said, for some of you it's mere fantasy and would probably run a mile if you were faced with the situation in real life.....but then again you're never going to know if you don't put yourselves in that situation...if you want to do it and have the urge that strong then do it, don't ever look back and regret something you wished you'd done.
    True statement.... and hell, you may enjoy it as much as me and make it a regular thing. Like I said, it's been about 8 years for me, but DAMN I want to do it again. Would jump at the chance in a heartbeat if I knew the guy and it could be our little secret.

Quote Originally Posted by WhosTommy View Post
    True statement.... and hell, you may enjoy it as much as me and make it a regular thing. Like I said, it's been about 8 years for me, but DAMN I want to do it again. Would jump at the chance in a heartbeat if I knew the guy and it could be our little secret.
    I'm sure there'd be plenty of guys who feel the same as you do and wouldn't say no to you.

I'm sure there'd be plenty of guys who feel the same as you do and wouldn't say no to you.
    you could count me as one of those guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvableguy43 View Post
    you could count me as one of those guys!!!!
    .....and we have a match....luvableguy43 meet WhosTommy.....now I've done the match making I'll leave the rest up to you guys :....let me know if things work out

.....and we have a match....luvableguy43 meet WhosTommy.....now I've done the match making I'll leave the rest up to you guys :....let me know if things work out
    Can I be involved too? Threesome anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Burtpott View Post
    Can I be involved too? Threesome anyone?
    I'll let you join in with them babe...well we now have Chicago, South Dakota and a fellow Brit.....anyone near to any of these guys to let them experience this?

Horny, are you setting us all up on some kind of transatlantic date? Either that or you're pimping us out .

Would you care to join in too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast