Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck me!!

Well I'm back! I have had a quite few things keeping me away from CK lately but now things are better.

Heres a simple pic of me naked and spread on a bed, like my bare sex and big nippled tittys?

I hope so! I hope it makes your cock nice and stiff!

Let me know!
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) DSCF6551.JPG‎  
    Stroke your dicks to my pics!

Please, Please go here and make me a video of you enjoying my pics!!

http://www.kellyschat.com/showthread...28#post3168128

oldminstral
    amateur video chat
    Quote Originally Posted by MRS36D View Post
    Well I'm back! I have had a quite few things keeping me away from CK lately but now things are better.

Heres a simple pic of me naked and spread on a bed, like my bare sex and big nippled tittys?

Let me know!
    Simple--yes, Sexy--very, Makes my cock hard---you did it!!!

Let me know!
    definitely made my cock hard. gonna start stroking it now

Let me know!
    Great to see ya back, Mrs! And great to see a new, cock-stiffening pic of your sexy body

WF

If I'm online here, I might be in the chat room too, so come and say hi!

Thanks guys!

I'm glad to be able to post for your stroking pleasure again.

Heres a pic of my bare boobs. something went wrong when I resized to pic, its smaller than it should be. My tits are still big though!!

Would you like to play with my big bare breasts?
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) DSCF6545.JPG‎  

Yes I do...can i put my hard cock between them?

xxx
    28 y old guy

Heres a pic of my bare boobs. something went wrong when I resized to pic, its smaller than it should be. My tits are still big though!!

Mmm, yes! In fact, I'd like to take one in each hand, and put my cock between them. I'm sure their warm softness would feel so good against the sensitive head of my hard shaft.

If I'm online here, I might be in the chat room too, so come and say hi!

Glad you're back!! Yep, you got me nice and stiff---
    PSST! I have an album up now -- http://www.kellyschat.com/album.php?albumid=7052

"tis a fair thought to lie between a maid's legs" Wm Shakespeare

"Even now, now, very now, an old black ram is tupping your white ewe." Othello

Let me know!
    Well I missed you a lot!! Love the pose

Thanks guys!

you bet ya!!! Sqeeze them and suck on them!!! MMMMmmmmm.

Let me know!
    http://www.kellyschat.com/attachment...0&d=1270907925

Naked and spread=nice and stiff!

rsqswmr
    amateur video chat
    Thanks guys!

I would like to play with them and cover them with a huge load of cum.

Quote Originally Posted by WilTomas View Post
    Once again you have hard and stroking. Love your pics!
    Some of these last pics were taken in a hotel while we were on a little vacation. A few nites before we took this pic and the upcoming ones we ordered room service. When it arrived I had hubby check to be sure the waiter was a guy (a young one too!), I took off my robe and lay down like this pic on the bed. When hubby let the guy in with the food he got the biggest grin on his face when he saw me. I just wavied hello! I think he had a hard on before he left, he sure kept looking at me!

When we took these pics hubby said I should pose as I did for that young guy.So here it is!

What would you do?
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) DSCF6558.JPG‎  

What would you do?

Well if I was that young guy I don't know what I would have done. I wouldn't have been able to even walk straight after seeing you like that! Probably have to find the closest place with some privacy and take care of some business lol.

Some of these last pics were taken in a hotel while we were on a little vacation. A few nites before we took this pic and the upcoming ones we ordered room service. When it arrived I had hubby check to be sure the waiter was a guy (a young one too!), I took off my robe and lay down like this pic on the bed. When hubby let the guy in with the food he got the biggest grin on his face when he saw me. I just wavied hello! I think he had a hard on before he left, he sure kept looking at me!

When we took these pics hubby said I should pose as I did for that young guy.So here it is!

What would you do?
    Would wish I was the roomservice guy, but if you ever need a young stud, just let me know

mmmm would just walk across and start licking that inviting pussy of yours

What would you do?

I bet you had had the fastest room service on record after that show! Thanks for making his day and mine.

rsqswmr
    amateur video chat

What would you do?
    I would have been out of my clothes and on you before they hit the floor.