Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

For guys or girls: eating pussy

Based on packinarod's thread, question for guys (or girls) about going down on women.

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy?
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy?
    3. How old was the girl u ate?
    4. Did u make her cum?
    5. Where did she cum?
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you?
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return?
    8. Where does she usually cum?
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum?
    10. How many women have you eaten?
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up?
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy?
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy?
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back?
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral?
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched?
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her?
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story?
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story.

OK, I'll start.

1. About 12 hours
    2. 19
    3. 20, she was a very good teacher
    4. Yes
    5. On my face and chest
    6. No
    7. No
    8. Kind of all over my face. Mostly on my tongue but I've gotten pussy juice on my nose and in my eye.
    9. On my tongue so I can revel in her unique flavor. But I also like when she tells me she doesn't want to come on my face but on my cock.
    10. 5
    11. I haven't but not because I wouldn't.
    12. In bed, in a car, in a motel, on a rock ledge beside a waterfall, on a beach, in a hot tub
    13. Yes
    14. No
    15. I like both but yes prefer to give
    16. Yes
    17. No
    18. Hmm, maybe when we were in a motel with paper-thin walls and the next morning as we were packing our suitcases into our car trunk and the couple from the next room commented, she said something about my tongue being skilled at more than talking and he asked me if my wife tastes good.
    19. I have 3. The first was my first time at 19, my college girlfriend and I were alone in her room at her parents' house, we were watching TV and happy to see President Nixon resigning. We wanted to celebrate but I didn't want to go all the way. She told me there are other things we can do, and she very patiently taught me how to eat pussy with great skill. For the next several months, she insisted I practice my lessons often--on her, of course. I really enjoyed it, and with her help I got quite good at it. Second story is when I was 27, my new girlfriend was 23, I applied what I'd learned in college. she told me nobody had ever eaten her kitty-kat that good (and that's how I earned my screen name here, kitty-kat eater). She wanted to repay the favor, and that was the first time any girl ever sucked my cock...she was very skilled and enthusiastic, and we frequently 69ed for the 3 years we were together. We even had one last farewell 69 when we decided to break up.

Third and final really great pussy eating story is with my wife, end of our 4th date. I was 40 and had never gone all the way. She was 45 and had been with a few men but had never been eaten and never had an orgasm. I took my time and very patiently ate her through her first orgasm of her life, then continued for 2 more before she tearfully begged me to surrender my virginity to her, and I knew I loved her and wanted to marry her, so I did, and she came twice more as I pumped into a pussy for the very first time in my life.

Let's hear from others who revel in the taste of female flesh!

[QUOTE=kittykateate;1920417]Based on packinarod's thread, question for guys about going down on women.

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? .24 hours
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? .14
    3. How old was the girl u ate?.14
    4. Did u make her cum? .No Very rushed befor parents came home
    5. Where did she cum? .Didnt
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? No
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? No
    8. Where does she usually cum? While im beating her clit with my toung
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? See above
    10. How many women have you eaten? 5
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? Yes
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? Many
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? I dont think so
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? No
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? Both
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? No but watched another
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her? No
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? Probably tolit paper tickling my nose
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. they are so good and tasty!

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? 2 days
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 18
    3. How old was the girl u ate?19
    4. Did u make her cum?yes
    5. Where did she cum?in my mouth as I ate her
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you?of course - BJ swaps
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return?loving attention and/or explosive sex session
    8. Where does she usually cum?under my tongue
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum?in my mouth on my tongue
    10. How many women have you eaten? 50+
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? yes, its basic loving and incredible foreplay
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy?bed, bedroom floor, bath, toilet, lounge floor and all furniture, garden, kitchen table, car, train, plane, woods (favourite) corn field, meadow, beach, sea, rocks, lakeside, villa poolside, patio, swimming pool etc etc........if its possible and been available I have done it I am sure. I am a keen and enthusiastic amateur 'cunnilinguist'
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy?yes
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back?yes and her sister
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral?no preference, need both
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched?yes
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her?yes
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story?got a pubic hair in my throat and couldnt stop coughing, totally fucked up the occasion
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. had my g/f kneel over my face in a meadow behind a low wall at the landside of the beach road, the wall was only 2 feet (60cm) high and she could just see over it but the road was 6 or 8 feet (2m) below the top of the wall on the other side. I ate her sweet pussy whilst it engorged and tenderised, continued as she juiced on my face and started to move on me, she pulled off her top and was playing with her nipples as she came hard and long with tourists walking by on the beach side of the road, they could see her head and shoulders I guess - and a gorgeous face that got redder and redder as she stiffled her moans. I drank her sweet juices for 5 minutes or so after she began to cum, until she finally shuddered to a stop and rolled onto the grass next to me exhausted. It took a while before she could talk or function lol. Wonderful memories, and great mammaries as I remember.
    Use it or lose it!

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? 2 Days
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 14
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 14
    4. Did u make her cum? yes
    5. Where did she cum? on my face
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? yes
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? yes
    8. Where does she usually cum? on my face or tongue
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? on my face
    10. How many women have you eaten? 20+
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? YES!
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? back seat of car, staircase, hot tub, beside a mountain stream, bathroom of restaurant, kitchen, city park
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? yes
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? no
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? give
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched?yes
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her?yes
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story?was eating ex gf on the edge of our hut tub (screened and private) her sister and brother -in law walked in while she was pulling me in tight for her orgasm....
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. A girl and I flirted for a long -time, lots of tension... we drove her daughter down to college (daytrip)... on the wayback she said some things to me that could be taken either way... I pulled the car into the next exit and went and got us a room... got up to the room and we practically assaulted each other getting our clothes off... i lay back on the bed and she impaled herself on me... I did not have much staying power as I had wanted her badly for years... i came after about 5 minutes... she said "You are not getting off that easy" and prompyly proceeded to slide up my chest and onto my face, grinding herself to an orgasm on my tongue....
    "As long as you got the curves baby I got the angles... "

If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? About a Year ago
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 17
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 17
    4. Did u make her cum? no
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? no, but I would
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? other than my own enjoyment?
    10. How many women have you eaten? 3
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? If it looks good
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? Their place, my place, my parents place
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? Yes, by her daughter
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? Both
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? no
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her? no

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? - 2 weeks
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? - 18
    3. How old was the girl u ate? - 17
    4. Did u make her cum? - yes
    5. Where did she cum? - very juicily all over my nose, mouth and chin
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? - sure
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? - not so much
    8. Where does she usually cum? - on my face
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? - on my face
    10. How many women have you eaten? - about 10
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? - sure, if she wants me to
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? - bedroom, living room, kitchen counter, car, a park, on a counter in my lab
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? - no
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? - no
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? difficult choice - I love to lick a juicy woman, but would hate to think I could never get another blowjob, can't we just 69?
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? - yes
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her? - not yet
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? - Don't really have one, although I was in a hotel with a woman who was incredibly loud and I thought there was no way that someone didn't over hear us.
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. - I was licking a friend who gave me the nickname scubaboy (you figure it out) and she was really humping my face. I rolled onto my back and pulled her over and top of me and she was really grinding her pussy against me as she came for about the 5th time. The next day my nose was sore and it took me about an hour to realize why.

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? 3 months
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 17 years old
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 16-17 years old
    4. Did u make her cum? I think so, several times.
    5. Where did she cum? On my face
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? YES!
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? NO, I do it because I like to

8. Where does she usually cum? I like a girl to cum on my face, and then cum again while I'm inside her.

9. Where do u like a woman to cum? On my cock.

10. How many women have you eaten? 15ish
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? Ehhhh, maybe, really depends.
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? The usual - Couch, Bed, parents bed (in high school), Kitchen table, Kitchen Chair, Enclosed Porch.

13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? No, but almost.

14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? No.
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? Thats a close one... probably give.
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? Yes, her fiance.
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her? Not really sure, it was a foggy moment. He may have been penetrating her mouth!

18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? Period, thats all I have to say. And I didn't know.

19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. Too much to type... But it was a MMF - 3some.
    The longer WE take to get off.... the better we both are

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? About a month. Wayyyyyyyy too long!
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? I think I was 17 or 18.
    3. How old was the girl u ate? About 2 years older so 19 or 20
    4. Did u make her cum? Yes
    5. Where did she cum? She was laying on her back in bed while I was laying on my stomach licking her. She didn't squirt.
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? Not that I can remember. I don't like keeping score in bed.
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? Just her orgasm.
    8. Where does she usually cum? Do you mean squirt? Or where in the house? Not sure about this question.
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? Wherever she lets me eat her out at.
    10. How many women have you eaten? 9
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? sure
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? couches, beds, tents, floors, tables... bunches of places
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? nope, but it was close once
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? both
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? yes
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? don't really have one
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. Eating a girl out while she was eating out my gf who was sucking my cock. Doesn't get much better than that.

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? about a week
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? probably 20
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 19
    4. Did u make her cum? yup
    5. Where did she cum? on my fingers and face!
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? no, but I would
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? no, but I would.
    8. Where does she usually cum? on my face and fingers
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? anywhere she wants to as long as it makes her feel good.
    10. How many women have you eaten? just one
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? no, I would wait at least a couple dates
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? bedroom, abandoned building, woods....
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? no
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? both, very much!
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? no but that would be fun!
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her? no, and that's too close to another cock, sorry....
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? can't think of one
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. it included blindfolding her and inserting about a dozen different items into her pussy and her trying to guess what they were

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? the past weekend
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 16
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 15 or 16
    4. Did u make her cum? not sure
    5. Where did she cum?
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? yes
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? always after eating my wife we have great sex
    8. Where does she usually cum? in my mouth on my face
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? same as above
    10. How many women have you eaten? not sure
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? yes
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? car, mall parking lot, out in my backyard, every room in the house, hood of car, any place the mood hits
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? yes
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? depends on mood
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? no
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. maybe I will write a story about it later

13. Was caught by the cops in a car once with my face buried in muff!

I like to eat pussy till she almost cums, slow down, build up, slow down, build up, etc, till she begs me to let her cum. Then I put my finger in her to her "G", suck in her clit, flick it with my tongue, and grind my face round and round her bush all at the same time...

...The neighbors have asked us to confine our activities to before 10PM LOL!

A: About 2 weeks I think. I am away from home far too much.

A: 16

A: 19

4. Did u make her cum?
    A: She told me what to do, and how to do it. Then told me she had cum, so yeah, I guess I did.

5. Where did she cum?
    A: All over my face

A: Never, but have been very happy to be on the receiving end of a satisfied pussy.

A: Nahh, thats just wrong

A: See 5. Above

A: See 5. Above

A: A quick mental count is 23...

A: Given half a chance, oh heck yeah.

A: Every room of the house, in the car, and once, on the bridge of an aircraft carrier.

A: Its been close once or twice, but no.

A: Nope, been tempted more than once though

A: Am most definitely a giver

A: There have been other ppl in the room, but have been far too busy to notice if they were watching. A guy has to focus and feel the responses from the body of his partner you know.

A: Nope

A: Never been embarassed about eating pussy

A: Was taught to eat pussy properly by a lesbian barmaid in St Thomas (Virgin Islands) in 1978. It was quid pro quo. She taught me how to eat, I taught her how to swallow, and together we learned how to rock her trailer. My ship sailed the following morning, and I've never been back, so I dont know if she remained a lesbian or not. Either way, it was a hell of a night, and the skills she taught me have remained the foundation of my skills since.
    Our Threads:
    Waxing Mrs A

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? about a week
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? think it was 24
    3. How old was the girl u ate? around the same age i guess
    4. Did u make her cum? don't remember.. probly
    5. Where did she cum? don't remember
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? no
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? no
    8. Where does she usually cum? where we are
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? yes, it's important
    10. How many women have you eaten? 2
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? depends
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? many
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? don't have one
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. don't have one

life is borning... I try to forget the first pussy I ate... she is my Ex... lol

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? About a week ago
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? Probably around 19
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 19
    4. Did u make her cum? No guess we were a little too young and I wanted in THERE
    5. Where did she cum? Huh
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? No
    8. Where does she usually cum?Huh
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? Huh
    10. How many women have you eaten? Hum maybe 14
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? Depends on how things go
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? Many
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? No
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? No
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? receive
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? No
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? Never been embarrassed

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? I ate my wifes pussy last night.
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? I was 15 years old.
    3. How old was the girl u ate? She was 19 years old.
    4. Did u make her cum? No.
    5. Where did she cum? I wish I could tell you she had cum but she didn't.
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you ? One girl wouldn't swallow my cum unless I had made her orgasm by eating her pussy.
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? No, I have never had to do that.
    8. Where does she usually cum? I love to make women cum with my tongue & fingers so usually I make girls cum in my mouth 1st.
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? As described above, in my mouth 1st & then.......... well, in my mouth again, on my cock, anywhere, aslong as she has a good time.
    10. How many women have you eaten? Oh, I don't know, lot's.
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? Ofcourse.
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? Lots of places, to many to mention really.
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? Yes, see question 18. I have also been caught by a girlfriend eating out another girl at a party as she sucked my cock.
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? Yes I have & not to boast but she told me I did it so much better than him, she came back many times to enjoy my skills so I kinda believe her.
    15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? I love having my cock & balls sucked but the pleasure of making a beautifull woman orgasm with my tongue & the taste of her as she cums, that is just the best thing I can think of.
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? Yes I have, my wife has watched me eat one of her friends pussys out quite recently.
    17. Have u ever eaten pussy while someone else was penetrating her? Yes I have, I have eaten a girls pussy while another guy was fucking her in her ass.
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? I was caught sucking on a girls pussy by her husband once, he chased me out of his house, I was naked, running down the street with my hard cock waving around. Quite embarrassing at the time but quite funny now. Fortunately I only lived close by & was able to give him the slip & get home with no further embarrassments. The next day I was back round her house giving her the benefit of my tongue again & my cock & very nearly got caught again.................... Happy days !
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. I have had the pleasure of eating out two sisters together.

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? last night
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 13
    3. How old was the girl u ate? not sure but much older
    5. Where did she cum? my face
    6. Have u ever eaten a pussy in return for something she did for you? all the time
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? yes
    8. Where does she usually cum? on my face
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? on my face
    10. How many women have you eaten? couple dozen
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? absolutely
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? my house, other couples' houses, my parents house, girlfriends houses, outside, camp sites, cars
    13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? yes, by ex girlfriends mom
    14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? yes
    16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? yes, at house parties
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? My high school girlfriend's mom walked in on me and her daughter fooling around. The instant she came in, my gf's pants were off and her panties were down around one ankle, her legs were spread wide and my face was buried in her pussy. She was so wet, my face was soaked and I had to sit there like that getting yelled at by her mom.
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. In an odd way, that same story. Fantasies kick in and take it in all kinds of directions

a couple months... aww married life

4. Did u make her cum?
    no

5. Where did she cum?

yes

yes

face

face

yes

the usual places, nothing out of the ordinary

no

no

receive

no

no

na

drunk, kitchen floor of her parents house wtih them sleeping upstairs.

1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? 9 days
    2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? 22
    3. How old was the girl u ate? 26
    5. Where did she cum? all over
    7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? no but we had sex not long after that
    8. Where does she usually cum? all over
    9. Where do u like a woman to cum? all over
    10. How many women have you eaten? 4
    11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? if she wanted me to yes
    12. What different places have u eaten pussy? only the bedroom
    18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? she farted
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. i got her off with an aussie kiss

If there's no grass on the wicket you can't play cricket
    My Photo Thread
    My Video Thread

oldminstral
    amateur video chat
    1. How long has it been since u ate a pussy? Two days

2. How old were u the first u ate a pussy? I was 22

3. How old was the girl u ate? She was 20

4. Did u make her cum? Yes

5. Where did she cum? On my face...

7. Have u ever eaten a pussy to get something, sexual or non-sexual, in return? Only her pleasure...

8. Where does she usually cum? From having her pussy eaten and then fucked afterward

9. Where do u like a woman to cum? Anywhere she likes--lol

10. How many women have you eaten? Six

11. Will u eat her pussy on the first date or hook-up? Yes, I have

12. What different places have u eaten pussy? Bedrooms, hotels, cars, beaches, woods on a blanket

13. Have u ever been caught eating pussy? Yes, on a beach

14. Have u ever eaten out one of your friends g/f behind their back? Yes

15. Do u prefer to give or receive oral? I prefer to give, but receiving is good, too

16. Have u ever eaten a pussy while others watched? Yes

18. Tell us your most embarrassing pussy-eating story? Never had one--always been great...

19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. I once met a married woman who had never had an orgasm from being eaten, or from penetration. I am happy to say, she enjoyed both, and so did I!

Quote Originally Posted by oldminstral View Post
    19. Tell us your best pussy-eating story. I once met a married woman who had never had an orgasm from being eaten, or from penetration. I am happy to say, she enjoyed both, and so did I!
    Minstral, I find you more attractive every day. Not only your cock is exactly as long and as thick as my husband's, and curved to touch wonderful and amazing places inside a woman's like his is. But this description even sounds like us. When I met Eater, I had never had my pussy eaten, and I had never had an orgasm in my life, not from being fucked, nor from my hands or my toys. I thought myself physically incapable of orgasm. But he took his time kissing and caressing me all over, then kissing and licking my pussy and finally nibbling my clit, until I trembled intensely into my first orgasm of my life. He continued to eat me into my first multiple, and after I sucked his cock, he fucked me through two more. From zero orgasms in 45 years to five in one night!

You two are very much cut from the same cloth. No wonder I enjoy looking at you and talking with you so much! The thought of our bodies (yours and mine) locked in a hungry 69, mmmmmm, just DOES things to me!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast