203 79.61%
  • no

5 1.96%
  • never had an older woman

47 18.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

60 year old cum slut

my 60 year old wife loves cum
    Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) Attached Thumbnails (click to view full size image) 13259Pict0009-med.jpg‎   13259f3-med.jpg‎   1325913259Sep28_31ire-med.jpg‎   1325913259red2-med.jpg‎  

damn nice for 60 but age means nothing its just a number

Quote Originally Posted by jock
    Hell, well-build for 60 years.
    Have to agree to "Crazy Farmer": 60 is only a number.
    Does she like anal ?

Thumbs up

WOW. You are great. What a yummy pussy. Let the cum fly.

Now that Is what I call One Beautiful Woman I would love to help her cum some more.Keep those pictures cumming my cocks rock hard looking at these....

It's about time we get to see an sexy older lady here,Your wife is fucking hot at 60 and I wish I could giver her some cum deep in her thight cunt.
    Save a horse Ride a cowboy

Let me see the wide open pussy

[Please no cock pics in the women's forum. The forum description is quite clear. You may post your pic(s) in the men's forum then post a link to that here if you wish. Thank you. ]
    [Moderator mycokizyrz]

Jock you are one lucky dog. To have a wife that looks that sexy at 60 and loves cum too. If she was mine ,69 would be how we started and ended every day. Hope she will tell us more of what she likes and show us more of her sexy self. Would like to see some of her in the couples section.

She is a hottie........any more pics?.would love to see her with a cock in her mouth.
    I really like spanking on hot womens' pics!...send me some if ya want it done!

At this time I am doing all the nasties with a 59 year old lady. The things she does sends me over, she is the best fuck I have ever had. Got my eye on a couple of old pensioners I'm thinking about getting to fuck me. I'll never bang anything under 55 again.mmmmm..nothing like a good old pussy to make ya happy.

60 and looks 40 cheers

you look great. have never fucked a sixty year old, but i'd really love to dick you one time.

Thumbs up A very Beautiful Lady

WOW what a lucky guy you are to have such a sexy lady that loves cum like she does. Tell me where does she like it the best? I bet she is a swallower isn't she?

webbashl
    amateur video chat
    hot!! You need to post some more of her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast